TSIOH 18- Bingo.

Juvia's POV

Yehey! Bingo time! I'm sitting with my family and Lucy's family. We're so excited!

"Let's start! 30!" Laxus.

"26!"

"12!"

"8!"

"14!"

"5!"

"15!"

"Almost close to bingo!!!!" Niall.

"BIIIINGOOOOO!" Nashi.

"Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" Niall.

We laughed at them.

"What is this anyway?" Mirana said and started poking each number in her card. We face-palmed and Jeric taught her how to play.

"Got it?" Jeric.

"Yes. I got it." Mirana.

I feel like nothing happened. I mean really. Nothing seemed to happened. Well that's Fairy Tail.

Past is past.

Where did I get that again? Hmmmm.... Right Gray-sama!! Did I forget something today? Why am I so forgetful? Hmm... I'm getting old. :'( Stupid age! Stupid evolution! Stupid! Stupid!

Mirana's POV

I dont get this game. All we do is poke and poke. This game is stupid!

"Jeric I hate this gameeeeee!" I whined.

"The next price is good so, just look at the number board." Jeric.

"But I already poke all!!" I said and pouted. He took my card and watch the number board.

"Mirana! You've got a bingo already!!!!!!!!" Jeric.

"Really?" I said with a straight face.

"Yep." Jeric said with a grin.

"So what do I do next?" Me. He facepalmed.

"Shout bingo." He told me.

"BIIIINGOOOOOOO!" I shouted. Everyone looked disappointed. I went to my mama and she gave me tickets.

"Congratulations Mirana. You won a trip for two at *****" Mama.

"Oh. So, who do I come with?" I asked.

"You--" Papa started talking but mama covered it.

"You're coming with Jeric." Mama said still covering papa's mouth.

"WOOWAY" That's what I heard from papa.

Levy's POV

"Dont you two wanna play?" I asked them.

"No." They both answered.

"Why is that?"

"It's boring." They both answered in unison.

"So, Im gonna play this on my own then." I said and started listening again.

"Yaaay!! I won!" Me.

"Congratulations Levy, you won a trip for 3 to the capital." Mirajane said and handed me 3 tickets.

"Thank you Mira-chan." I said and went to my husband and daughter.

"We're going to the capital tomorrow! Yaaaay!" Me.

"Really?!" They said in unison.

"Could you two talk one by one." I told them.

"Okay." They said in unison. Again.

"Gihee." Both of them.

"OKAY! IM LEAVING!"

Lucy's POV

"Luce, remember 20 years or 27 years before?" Natsu said and back-hugged me. We were at balcony of our room.

"Alot of things happened before Natsu." I asnwered him.

"Remember, when I dug up a sakura tree just for you because you were very ill." He said and chuckled.

"Yeah. I missed my first bingo with the guild." I told him.

"Remember the day I met you?" He asked me.

"Yeah. The stupid poser of yours got me locked in a stupid spell. Then you came up to the middle of the crowd and you broke the spell." I told him. He chuckled.

"Yeah. Yeah. Then you let me and Happy eat with you without us paying. You were humilated after what we did." Natsu.

"It was very embrassing! Remember our first mission together? When we needed to burn a book. It was worth 2 000 000 but you didnt accept because we didnt burn it." I said and pouted.

"I remembered that. I also remember the weird looking guy. And when Virgo was still fat." Natsu said and laughed.

"Then when we were at the island. When we took the S-Class Mission then Erza almost killed us." Me. He stopped laughing.

"I also remembered when I was about to fall during the battle with Hades but you saved me." Natsu.

"I also remember the Edolas part. When we met alot of Exceeds and you were kidnapped. Then we met Edo-Lucy and Natsu. Lucy Ashley was pretty damn scary. Then you were so happy that you saw Lisanna again." I told him.

"You were jealous!" He told me.

"No I wasnt." I defended myself.

"Yes you were. During the Grand Magic Games. During the wedding clothes you jumped to me so we both dropped to the ground and became partners." He told me full of confidence that his story is right.

"Actually, Loke dropped me." I told him and he sulked.

"You were jealous of Loke!" Me.

"Me? Jealous? Psssh.., Never." Natsu. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Fine. I was jealous." Natsu. I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Remember one thing Natsu. I would never ever replace you. You're the only husband I'll have. You're my forever Natsu. Erza told me last time that I shouldnt believe in forever. Then when got married, I believed in it." I said and played with his hair.

"I wish we could always stay like this forever." He said and kissed me not that long.

"Natsu, if I die tomorrow or on the later part. Just remember this, you gave me love in everyway." I told him. He cried.

"Luce, stop saying that will you?" Natsu. I also cried.

"Natsu, this shouldnt be emotional." I told him.

"You're saying that while your face is full of tears?" He said and chuckled but still crying.

"Yeah because Im your wife."

"And Im proud about that." Natsu.