TSIOH 5- Our Fairy Tale and Singing Faires

Jellal's POV

I was looking at Erza who was braiding Erizza's hair. Jeric and I were just sitting there doing nothing but watching them.

"Mom, dad I remember the story you were talking about before, what really happened?" Jeric broke the silence.

"There was a girl named Erica. She didnt know she was a princess. She was kidnapped together with other kids. Then Princess Erica met the prince of Western Islands, Casey. They became good friends. One day an evil witch cursed the prince to be evil. All the children including the princess escape. The prince grew up with the curse. The princess still loved him. One day the princess became a powerful knight." Erza said and signaling me to continue.

"Then the witch stopped the curse. They decided to be good friends again. The princess fell inlove more with her and so does the prince. Up at a hill where they always meet, the princess asked the princess if they could marry each other. The princess happily married the prince. They had 2 children, 1 prince and 1 princess." I said and I looked at Erza who was smiling.

"And they happily ever after." Erza said.

"That's one great happy ending." Jeric.

"Dont believe on happy ending Jeric. When it comes to love there should be no ending, just happiness. Got it, son?" I told him. He smirked and nodded. He's really inlove Mirana.

Erza laughed at him.

"Mom, what's funny?" Jeric.

"You're really inlove with Mirana." Erza said and Jeric rolled his eyes. Erizza smiled at his brother.

"Jeric-nii, when are you gonna tell Mirana-nee?" Erizza asked Jeric. He just got quiet. Erza and I giggled. I kissed Erza.

"Mom, dad, GROOOOOOOS!!!" Jeric said and covered Erizza's eyes.

"I wanna watch! I wanna watch!" Erizza. She's like Erza. -_-

"When you grow up!" I said and messed up her hair.

We walked to the guild and looked for our jobs. We wanna go to a family job.

We are walking to the place where the mission will be. We should defeat 100 trolls. And we had a deal, 25 each for us so that it'll be fair. Erza finished 25 in less than 5 minutes. I also sat down beside her when she finish. Erizza was running around to make the trolls dizzy and hit each other. Jeric was helping her sister. The job isnt that hard.

When we went back to the guild, we saw a new member. I feel like Ive seen her before. She has the same age as my son. That's what Mira said. And she doesent like to show her face. Is she ugly or something? -_-

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Author: Welcome to the singing Faireeeees!!! ^_^ This game is a two-player game! Our contestants are,

Team NaLu!!!

Team NaLu: We're all fired up!! ^_^

Author: Next is, team GrUvia!!

Gray: I'll pass Juvia all the work.

Juvia: Juvia will do anything for you Gray-sama

Author: Next team is, Team GaLe!

Gajeel: We could do this shrimp!

Author: Next one is, team JerZa!

Erza: Wooooh!!

Jellal: We'll win this Erza!

Author: Our last team is, Team MiraXus!!

Laxus: Mira forced me to play the game.

Mira: hehehe.

Author: My singers are... *drum rolls* Wendy and Romeo!!

RoWen: Hello guys!! ^_^

Author: The team who has the greatest points win! 1st round! Guess the song. Push the buzzer if you know the song. The team who guesses the answer gets 5 songs! Wendy sing the song!

Wendy: Baby it's you, youre the one I love! You're the one I need! You're the only one I see.

*buzz*

Author: Okay, team NaLu.

Lucy: Love on Top. Beyoncé!

Author: And that is, correct! Next song, Romeo, sing it!

Romeo: And baby, it's amazing Im in this maze with you, I just cant crack your code, one day you screaming you love me loud, the next day you're so cold.

*buzz*

Juvia: Gray-sama ♡~♡

Us: *facepalm*

Author: Sorry Juvia but that's wrong. Team Laxus.

Mira: Holy Grail!!

Author: That's correct! Next song. RoWen sing it!

RoWen: Now Im climbing the walls, but you dont notice at all, that Im going out mind, all day and all night.

*buzz*

Levy: One Thing! One Direction! *fangirls*

Author: Correcto!!~ Next song! Wendy, sing it!

Wendy: Now, I seen you've been hangin' out with another girl in town, looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns.

*buzz*

Erza: Want U Back! Cher Lloyd.

Natsu: Jellal looks like a clown with another girl! HAHAHA!

Erza: Did you say something about my Jellal, Natsu?

Natsu: *hides at Lucy's back* Nothing.

Author: Correct! The one who will answer correctly will win. But if Team GrUvia answers, another song will be sang. Now Im gonna sing!

Author: That I should have bought you flowers, and held my hand. Should have game you all my hours, when I have the chance, take me you to every party cause all I wanted to do was dance, now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

*buzz*

Gray: When I Was Your Man! Bruno Mars!

Elfman: NOW THAT'S A MAN!

Everyone at the studio: *facepalm*

Author: Okay, that's correct Gray. Elfman, back to your sit! Last song, Wendy sing it!

Wendy: Oh no, not I. I will survive. Oh as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive. Ive got all my life to live. Ive got all my love to give, I will survive.

*buzz*

*buzz*

*buzz*

Author: The first one to push the buzzer is, Team, *drum rolls* JeRza!!!

Erza: I Will Survive!

Author: And so we have a winner! Team Jerza! Your price is, this microphone that is shaped like a fairy! Congratulation!

Everyone: ....... -_-

Author: I need at least 10 votes for the next chapter! Thank you! ^_^