UFT 7- Papa

Lucy's POV

So here we are, riding a train to Magnolia and my son has motion sickness. Like his father. And Nashi is sleeping at my lap. I feel worried when they will meet their papa, maybe Natsu wont accept them. Maybe.... maybe...... Ugrrrhhhh! Think positive Lucy! You can do it.

"Mama, are we there? *vomits*" Niall.

"Yes Niall, almost there. Just keep calm." Me.

"Mama, what magic does papa use?" Nashi, newly awake.

"Fire Dragon Slayer Magic." Me.

"Wow! I wanna be strong like him!" Niall.

"We're here! We're here!" Nashi said when the train stopped.

"Okay. Okay. Now get your bags then we'll go to my apartment." Me.

"Okay mama!

Levy's POV

We're here at Magnolia! I am not excited! Luna is very very super excited to meet Gajeel. And Im worried.

"Luna slow down." Me.

"I want to go to the house now mama!" Luna.

"Okay, Luna. Just slow down." Me.

Me and Luna was walking to mine and Gajeel's house. I know he's in the guild at this time. We went inside our house and placed our things in the cabinet. I kinda miss this place. I saw mine, Lily and Gajeel's picture. I smiled.

"Mama whos that cat?" Luna pointed to Lily.

"Oh thats your dad's exceed." Me.

"Wow! I wanna meet him mama!"

"Okay dear, let's meet him later. ^-^"

As soon as we're done fixing our things, we went to Lucy's apartment where we will meet.

"Stick to the plan kay? Dont get your hoods until we talk to Master." Erza.

"Hai." Us.

Gray's POV

I was at the guild drinking beer. The door open and we saw 4 persons walking to Master's office. They were with 5 kids. The pink haired girl looks like the girl version of Natsu! The 4 persons with the hood went in the office while the kids were left outside. They were just standing.

"Oi! Natsu! Its your girl version! ha ha ha!" Me.

"Im more good looking than her! She's not even at my level." He teased the small girl.

"What ya' say spiky?!?!?!" The small girl.

"Chill sis, your like mama again" The small boy with blonde hair.

"Pssshh!" The small girl went back to here place.

"Hi!" The small girl with blue eyes and blackish blue hair said.

"Oh, hello!" Me.

"You're Gray FoolBastard right?" Foolbastard really?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Natsu.

"Shut up fire breath!!!"

"Oh sorry. Did I miss say your name?" The small girl.

"No its okay." I said with a smile. "What's your name?" I continued.

"Juliet." She said shyly.

"Lets go Juliet, we need to go home first, we'll go back later after I fix my things." The GIRL with the hood said and held Juliet's hand.

"Okay mama. Bye papa!" When the girl with the hood looked back I saw a sky blue hair?

Loading.... 30%
Loading.... 56%
Loadiang.... 79
Loading... 96%

Wait! Papa?!?! Blue hair?!?!

"Juvia?!" I shouted. The small girl looked at me and said. "Mama will talk to you later papa." She ran back to me and gave me hug and on the cheeks. When she hugged me I smell something familliar, Juvia's scent.

••••••••••●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●•••••••●●●●●●●••••••●●●●●●•••◇◇