8UFT 19- Born. [must read 5th to the last chapter]

Laxus's POV

Mirajane's feeling bad right now. It's been 3 months since she got pregnant. But her baby bumps grow so fast, it's like 9 months already. She cant eat properly because her stomach hurts all the time.Then every night she's sweating. Then every morning she's feeling cold. When she got pregnant before, she isnt like this. She's just scary last time, okay? I admit I got scared. But this time she is crying because of time. I know that something's wrong.

"Mirajane? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Laxus, I feel like falling.."Mira.

"What?! We need to go to the hospital!" I carried her and went out of the house as fast as I can. I called the doctor and let the doctor check Mira's condition. I am so worried about her. I know you're brave Mira, you can do it.

"Mr. Dreyar, your wife's giving birth at any time today, so it's better if she stays here." Doctor.

"What?! She's just 3 months pregnant!!! The babies wont survive!!" I told him and punched the wall.

"Mr. Dreyar, please calm down. Let me explain, your babies has developed their magic inside your wife's womb. Their developement was very fast. Your wife agreed with this already because if she didnt give birth now she might die because of lack of magic." Doctor. I became more worried.

"Okay! Anything to save my wife and babies!" Me.

"Thank you."

I called Natsu and the others to come here. I cant keep calm because of Mira's screaming. I can't hear anything but her scream. I am trying myself to go in but Freed casted some runes at the door so that I can't go in. The kids are with Eva and Elfman. Mirana is very excited to be a sister. Why cant I go in?! O.o?! My wife's there screaming!!!

"Laxus calm down!" Jellal said while pulling me away from the door.

"But my wife is there! Screaming because of pain!!!" I told him.

"Laxus!! Calm down!! It's part of giving birth!!!! Of course it will hurt!! We already experienced how much it hurts!! So shut up already!!!"Erza said with a death glare. This is the first time I got scared of Erza.

"Okay." I said and sat down.

"Mr. Dreyar, your wife has already given birth." Nurse. I went in and saw Mira holding our babies.

"What will you name them?" I asked her.

"Rylai (Ray-ley) and Mizumi." She told me.

"Cute names, Hi baby Rylai and Mizumi" I cooed. Rylai has blonde hair like mine her eyes are crystal blue. Mizumi has white hair with blonde strands. She has eye color like mine. I touched Rylai's tiny hand it was cold. I got worried. I touched Mizumi's tiny hand it was very hot.

"Laxus, stop wondering why it's very hot and cold, it's part of their magic." Mirajane.

"Oh, so opposite magic." I told her. She smiled at me. She yawned and I let her sleep I was taking care of Rylai and Mizumi with the others. Master was cooing until he's hand got a small burn by Mizumi.

"She needs to control her magic Laxus. It's strong she can kill even though she's a baby." Gramps.

"Oh, Mizumi? Yeah I know. Maybe that's why Mira feels so much pain." I told him.

"Also Rylai, she frozed half of her bed in a minute. That's why Gray is holding her. But it isn't ice, it's more like a crystal. A crystal that you can sell in high-price. I mean very valuable and expensive. That could help alot to the country." Gramps will always be Gramps. But how did they contain so much magic?

"It's stronger than Natsu's fire?" Lucy asked as he watches Natsu hold Mizumi.

"It's Fire Inverse. It's very strong."

"You're awake Mira, Fire Inverse you say, so she's really strong. How about Rylai?" Juvia.

"Her magic is like Crystal Maiden. One of the most graceful and elegance maidens before. No one can melt her crytal nor  break it. She was never been seen after the of Celestial and Moon kingdoms war. They say she has rivalry with her sister. She killed million of lives who was walking in the path to hell. Her sister Lina was the ruler of fire. She was the only who has melted Crytal Maiden's crystals. Crystal and Lina was one of the greatest heroes before. But one day they got lost. And no one had  ever seen any trace of them. There was a rumor that Night Stalker or Queen of Pain killed them." Mirajane said while holding Mizumi and Lina.

"What will happen to them? Will they be fine?" Erza said very worried.

"Yes. Yes they will." Mirajane.

Wendy was looking down and shaking.

"Wendy, are you okay?" I asked.

"Queen of pain?" Wendy said very scared.

"What's wrong with her Wendy?" Natsu.

"I've read a book about her when me, Romeo and  Asuka. They had these bookshelves full of heroes before. But they don't have the book of princess, Ra... ah... Wait I'll think about it first." Wendy. We sweatdropped.

"Mirana! Right! Princess Mirana of the moon" Wendy said.

"Mirana... This means nothing right?" I was worried about my eldest daughter.

"Yes Laxus, Wendy what library are you talking about?" Mirajane.

"I forgot. But Romeo knows how to go there. The librarian kind of gave us books there. I have the stories about Templar Assassin, Lanaya and Lone Druid, Syllabear and more!." I like there stories and magics.

"Oh, can we go there?" Mirajane.

"When you're fine already." I kissed her in the forehead.

"Im so excited!! I wanna go there already!!" Levy and Lucy.

"Not this again! -_-" Natsu and Gajeel.

"Rylai's very cold. She's not sick right?" Gray. We heard Rylai giggled. Wait she's 2 days old! How does she giggles?! Lina also giggle and burnt Natsu's hand. We laughed at them.

"Mira-chan it doesent affect you?" Levy asked Mirajane.

"No. ^_^" Mirajane.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! 5 more chapter til' the story ends :(! No worries, I'm gonna make a book 2!! ^_^ I need votes to see your supports. Please support. Because some of the readers stop reading. I need you!! Please read the story!! :'(