UFT 15- Are You Listening? Interview 4- Sting & Kagura

Erza's POV

Me and Wendy designed some gowns for Juvia and Lucy's wedding. I made some designs with blue and gold since that's what they want. I made a gold (light) cocktail dress with blue flowers details. Then Wendy designed a blue (like Juvia's hair) gown with yellow belt for the godparents/principle sponsors. Then the tuxs of the boys are the color of Gray's hair and pink neckties and bowties like Natsu's hair.

Wendy went to their houses to get there sizez while I bought some cloths. Me and Wendy had a hard time making the wedding gowns. Lucy's gown is a very light yellow gown. It has ruffles in the skirt. Then Juvia's gown is baby blue. It's mermaid style. The skirt has ruffles too. Me and Wendy made it first. Now were making the brides maid. Kagura helped us too. Even though she's just a guest. But Lucy said she be a brides maid. So okay. Jellal is also watching us.

Jellal is over reacting.

"Are you okay?! Does it hurt?" Jellal. It was just a pin. I accidentally put the thread in the wrong place so I got hit by the needle.

"IT'S JUST SMALL WOUND! YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE IT!" Me.

"I don't care. It's bleeding you know!" Jellal.

"Just get the stupid band aid and it wont bleed anymore! Taadaa!" Me. He took the band-aid and putted it in my imdex finger. He kissed it.

"There. Is it better?" Jellal.

"STOP OVER REACTING!!!!" Me.

Kagura and Wendy were just laughing at us. I gave them a death glare and they went back to work. I told Jellal to buy some strawberry shake.

"Here's your shake." Jellal.

"I dont like anymore." I told him and he drank it.

"You like Kagura? I could buy you." Jellal said.

"No it's fine." Kagura said and went back to her work. I just kept quiet.

"Erza? *Wendy poking my forehead, sings in the tune of DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN (last part of the song)* Are you listening? Im talking here right now, you're not sewing the cloth anymore, come back to the world. You are sewing your skirt! We're lacking out of time! These unfinish gowns! What are we gonna doooooooo" Wendy sang. I looked down and I was really sewing my skirt! -_-

"Are you okay Erza?" Jellal. OF COURSE NOT! I said in my head.

"Yeah I'm fine just thought about something." I lied

Gajeel's POV

Me and Levy are having a date at the park. We're having a picnic Luna stayed at Mirajane's house cause she wants me and Levy to have an alone time. She is one good daughter. Im making it up to her. I give her new books like everyday sometimes an iron sculpture or tiaras.

Levy is reading something to me right now. I'm laying at her lap. I'm not really listening I just look at her cute face.

"Gajeel are you listening?" Levy.

"Yes." Me.

"You're not."

"Okay, okay I don't." Me.

"Want a sandwhich?" Levy.

"I want a kiss." I pointed to my lips.

"After you eat your sandwhich." Levy said.

"Oh come on! Please!" I said and rested my chin at her shoulders and smelled her neck.

"Okay fine!" Levy. I knew she couldn't resist me. She looked at me and leaned closer and kissed me. Her soft lips. Tastes like blueberry. She stopped kissing cause she's running out of breath.

"I love you, shrimp." Me.

"I love you too." Levy. She gave me a peck at the lips.

We were watching Luna's picture while I was eating sandwhiches. She's just like me and Levy.

Interview 4- Sting & Kagura.

Sting: Me and Kagura are now free from the tape.

Kagura: And we will replay what happened in the interview awhile ago. Since wattpad went crazy and deleted the chapter and M.T.M.E. Author is now killing her lovely teddybear because of it.

Sting: So here it is.

------

Author: Hello! Today our guests are Kagura and Sting!

Kagura and Sting: Hi!

Author: So, how's life?

Sting: It's fine

Kagura: Good.

Sting: She thinks she's Tris from Divergent.

Kagura: It's not like you think your Four!! *attempts to hit him with sword*

Sting: At least I look good. *winks*

Kagura: Dude, are you sick?

Sting: No babe, I'm perfectly fine. *hugs Kagura*

Kagura: Don't flirt with me you flirt! *pushing Sting away from him, runs away from him*

Sting: It's not like you love me too *chases Kagura around the studio*

Kagura: I do not!! Get away from me!! Author help!!

Author: You're destroying the studio!!!

Mira: *pops out of nowhere* A new couple. *imagines about babies and love*

Kagura: Oh no! Here she comes! Run Sting, run! *drags Sting*

Mira: Oh come here you two. *Tapes them together* Kiss!

Kagura: I'm dying! help!!!

Sting: What are you doing to us?!

Mira: I want you to make 50 babies!

Sting & Kagura: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Kagura: We were just here to promote! Not to make babies!

Sting: What kind of duct tape is this!!!!!????

Kagura: Just promote before she kills us!!!!

Sting: So please read MARRIED TO MY ENEMY [M.T.M.E] Author's new story. Support it please.

Mirajane: *murmurs* I'm gonna let you make babies in that story!!

Sting: Someone call Laxus!!

Laxus: *pops out from nowhere* oh hi Sting and Kagura? What happened to you?

Sting: ask your evil wife!

Mirajane: What did you say?! *death glares*

Sting: No-Nothing....*sweatdropped*

Laxus: Sorry Sting and Kagura cant help. We need to go home now Mira.

Author: Goodbye everyone! ^_^ That's all for now.

Kagura: What about us?!

Sting: Let us go!

Author: Make 50 babies and I'll let you go!

Kagura: Why did you even match us?!

---------------

Sting: The horror. *shivers because of Mira*

Kagura: So I hope you support it everyone!