UIFT 3- Big Decission.

Levy's POV

Its been 3 months since THE INCIDENT happened. Gajeel and I got married 2 months ago. Well it's a long story why. But he said that we'll get marry and not HURRY things. So we wont. Oh my gosh. I feel like vomitting. I went to the bathroom and puked.

"Levy-chan are you okay?" Lily, Gajeel's cat.

"Nothing. Just ate alot of food last night." Me.

"Oh okay. Luckily Gajeel isnt here." Lily.

"Ha ha ha. He wouldn't care." I faked laugh.

He just looked at me. STRANGELY.

Me, Juvia, Lucy and Erza were walking to the guild. When suddenly Erza stopped.

"Is something wrong Erza-san?" Juvia.

"Guys I need to confess something." Erza.

"What is it Erza?" We said in unison.

"Well........... I'm pregnant." she said the word pregnant slowly.

"What?!" Us.

I then falling. Everything went black.

"Oh, Levy your awake." Lucy.

"What happened?" I asked her. And I saw I was in a hospital?

"Well, you fainted. Then Juvia also did." Lucy. "Oh look! Juvia's awake." She continued.

"Wha-what happened?" Juvia. Lucy explained all to her. A doctor went inside the room

"I have good news for the two of you. Mrs. Juvia Lockser is 3 weeks pregnant. And Mrs. Levy McGarden is 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations girl. ^_^" Wait!!! What?!!!!?!!? Me and Juvia was freaking out! What should we do?

"Calm down you two." Erza.

"What will we do? The guild! The fathers! What?" Juvia.

"Oh no!! What? What? What?" Me.

"We'll just talk to Master. Then explain everything to him. Im sure he'll understand." Lucy.

"Okay-okay." Me and Juvia in Unison.

~~~~~~At Master's office~~~~~~

We talked and explained everything to him. Master told us that we'll tell them that we'll have a 1 year-job. He also said that we should let him see the babies. Oh master.

"Just don't forget. Let. me. see. the. babies." Master Makarov.

"Of course master."

We packed up our things, and luckily Gray, Gajeel and Natsu went to a mission. We traveled in the train for like 7 hours. We went around the town to look for an apartment. We saw Jellal.

"Je-jella-l" Erza.

"Don't hide it Erza. I already know. I'm here to help, we built a house near the forest and beach. You can stay there. No one will see you there. Just dont go out the house." We nodded. "Erza we need to talk at the house." We followed Jellal until we arrived at the house. Wow. Our jaws dropped when we saw it. It was so big. We went inside and it was so cool! The second floor is where we will stay. There were 4 rooms there. So each of us has one. Erza and Jellal were talking in one room. Me, Lucy and Juvia was unpacking with the help of Lucy's celestral spirits. Finally were done. We slept after that. Who isnt tired? I touch my tummy and though What will I name you baby? I smiled.

~~~~~~●At the Guild●~~~~~

No one's POV

"What do you mean one year???!!" Gajeel throwing the table.

"What?!?!! Why?" Natsu.

"So I'll wait for one year?" Gray.

"Calm down! Erza's with them, no worries!" Master.

"But mas--"

"NO MORE BUTS!!!!!" Master turned big.

"Okay master."

The boys went out of Master's office and went to the bar.

They were all exhausted about the news. One year? I'll wait that long to talk to Juvia again?  Gray thought.

"Why?" Natsu.

"One year." Gajeel while he sip a cup of beer.

"Guess we have to wait." Gray.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥