UFT 9 - Princess of the Moon.

Mirajane's POV

Hi minna~~!  I'm waiting for my daughter and Laxus. Me and Laxus got married 4 years ago. It's a long story why But I have a daughter Mirana. Laxus took her with him in the mission so that they could have a father and daughter bonding. Mirana's gonna be so excited to meet her new friends, I cant wait to tell her!! The couples I match, are getting real! Best match maker ever!

*Knock knock*

"Eh? -_- I had a great moment, geez." I said to myself and opened the door.

"Hi mom!" Mirana. She went inside directly. Laxus kissed me at the cheeks and went in.

"So how was the job?" Me.

"It was fun mom! And I got a new pet! Papa saved it!" Mirana said excitedly.

"Really? Where is it?" me.

"It's outside! Papa said I'll ask permission to you if it could stay here." Mirana said with puppy eyes.

"Sure, anything you want." She went outside excitedly. I sat down beside Laxus. He hugged me. I just leaned down to him.

"So? What did you get her?" Me.

"A pet....." He said slowly.

"What kind of pet?" I said very curios.

"A.... A.... A..." Laxus. What is it this time?

"A baby tiger........" He murmur. I can see that he's scared.

"Its okay, as long as we train it to be good and loyal." I said and kissed him. He smiled.

"Mama! I will name it Sagan!" Mirana shouted and while she was riding her new pet.

"Okay dear. Now lets eat dinner." Me. I stood up and so did Laxus. We went to the dinner table and ate. While we were eating we were talking about their mission. Mirana was so happy that she knew about her magic. She has the magic of the moon. Im so happy that she is also happy. Laxus is also happy.

"Mirana do you wanna meet your new friends?" Me.

"Really? Who?" She said excitedly.

"You'll meet them tomorrow. They're the new members of fairy tail." Me,

"I didn't know about that." Laxus.

"I'll tell you later." Me to Laxus.

"Yehey! I have a new pet and new friends! Are you also excited to meet them Sagan?" Mirana while she was playing with Sagan.

"Time for bed now Mirana." Laxus said.

"Can Sagan sleep at my room?" Mirana said with puppy eyes. No one can resist her baby blue eyes.

"Okay, okay, but sleep early. So that you could meet your friends tomorrow." Laxus.

"Yehey! Goodnight mama! Goodnight papa! I love you so so so so so so so much!" She kissed us and hugged us.

"We love you too." Laxus and I said in unison. She then went to her room. Also did we. I took a nice bath and changed into my sleeping wear. I tucked my self in bed and Laxus hugged me.

"So who's the new members?" Laxus.

"Gajeel, Gray, Natsu and Jellal's children." Me.

"Really? With who?" Laxus.

"With Levy, Juvia, Lucy and Erza." Me.

"Now I know why they went away." Laxus.

"Why?" I asked. He explained everything to me. Im happy that I have a husband that is understanding and caring like him.

"Mira?" Laxus.

"Hmmm?" Me.

"Did you notice anything about Mirana's eyes for the past few days?" Laxus.

"No. Why what is it?" Me.

"Cause last night when we were looking for someplace to camp her eye color changed into purple. And when she puppy eyed to me awhile ago, I saw a purple shade in her eyes." Laxus.

"Maybe it's because of her moon magic?" Me.

"Let's ask Levy about it tomorrow." Laxus. He kissed me and went to sleep.

1 AM.

I can sense something from Mira's room. I went to her room. I saw Sagan was sleeping in the end of her bed. I saw Mirana in her balcony. I went near her. She was looking at the moon. I could see her eyes are purple. She's so cute even she's serious. I went back to our room.

Mirana. Princess Mirana of the Moon. Like as the King promised. "Because of you our kingdom is safe. I promise that your firstborn will be the princess of the moon. She will rule this kingdom with her kindess when she turns into the right age. Your second born will be blessed with fire magic. Your third born with crystal. I bless you, your family and your guild."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------