UFT 22~ Nightmares

Erza's POV

Jeric's so excited to see Mirana again and be a big brother. I wonder what's going on with Mirana right now. I hope she's fine. I just noticed if heroes become people in Earthland, they kids or babies. So that means, Crystal Maiden is still young. Mirana is old there then. But their stories are like 1000 years ago. They don't get old? I think too much, maybe this is part of pregnancy.

"Jeric what do you want to name your baby sister or brother?" Jellal ask him.

"Jerome if boy and Erizza if girl!" Jeric said with a big smile.

"Okay. But what do you like to be your younger sibling, boy or girl?" Me.

"I like girl! So that I could protect her! Like how papa protects us mama!" Jeric said. I smiled at what he said.

"Really small guy?" Jellal asked Jeric.

"Yes papa! I wanna be like you one day!" Jeric.

"Just be good okay?" I told him.

"Of course mama!" Jeric said with a big smile in his face.

"Good." Jellal messed up his hair. "Now go to sleep." Jellal added and Jeric pouted before he went to his room. I giggled. I can see Jellal in him. The good Jellal, the one who wasnt used by Zeref.

"Are you okay honey?" Jellal said.

"Yes." I smiled at him.

"Dont think too much it'll be bad for the baby, go to sleep now, so our baby will be healthy." Jellal said.

"Okay." Me.

"Auntie Erza please, dont let Jeric get hurt. Please, dont. Before I die I wanna tell him thank you for all his help. Bye Auntie Erza." The girl told me, she looks like Mirana. She is Mirana. I chased the girl and I saw Jeric. He didnt have power to fight anymore. Mirana hugged her and Mirana was about to be killed.

"Noooo!!"

"Erza? Honey? Are you okay?." Jellal said.

"Yes honey, just a nightmare." I said and he hugged me.

"Dont worry Im here." Jellal.

"I love you jelly" I told him.

"I love you too honey." He kissed my forehead.

Lucy's POV

"Mama! Mama!" Nashi ran inside our room crying.

"What happened princess?" Natsu said and carried her.

"I almost killed Mirana!" Nashi.

"Shh... Shh... It's just a dream princess. Dont worry about it. No one in our family (guild) killed Mirana." Natsu told her and kissed her forehead. We went back to sleep Nashi was in the middle of us. I heard a loud crash from Niall's room. We ran to his room and saw blood on the floor. I ran to Niall he's so cold. I saw blood stains in his shirt. Natsu carried him and ran to Wendy's house. I followed them.

"Wendy! What's going on with him?!" Natsu.

"His magic is draining." Wendy said.

"What?! Why?!" I told her.

"His room should not be directed at the moon. He loses magic when he's asleep facing the moon. But it doesen't get lost when he's not sleeping. He just gets weaker." Wendy.

"Thank you Wendy." Natsu. We carried him back to our house. We let him sleep at our room which was not directed to the moon.

Levy's POV

Me and Gajeel were talking about stuff when we heard a crash from Luna's room. We ran to her and saw her at the floor. She was sitting. Her eyes turned purple, it was full of tears. Her hair turned blue. Her table was messed up, Navon can't move. Gajeel carried her.

"What happened baby?" Gajeel.

"Nashi, she was controled by a monster! Then she was about to kill Jeric then Mirana saved Jeric. Mirana died! Then there was a war! Niall was dead. Juliet was killed by the soldiers! Then, they captured our family and killed us all." Luna said still crying.

"Shh... It's just a dream baby, dont worry. Everything's gonna be alright." I said and held her hand.

"Dont think about it anymore okay?" Gajeel said and kissed her forehead. I had a bad feeling about her dream. It's just a dream Levy, nothing more, nothing less.

"Me and your papa will sleep beside you so you wont be scared anymore." We went to our room and slept. I hugged her so she will feel better. I felt Gajeel holding my hands. I looked at him.

"Dont worry." He whispered so Luna wont be awake. I smiled at him.

Juvia's POV

"Gray, I can hear Juliet crying." I woke him up. He nodded and we went to her room she was sleeping but crying? I sat at her bed. Gray was standing at the other side of the bed. I touched her forehead it's very cold but I can see her sweating. I calmed her down and she stopped crying. Gray layed down at the other side. I also layed down on her bed and I fell asleep.

"Juvia."

"Yes Gray?" I told him.

"Is Juliet gonna be okay?" He asked me. I smiled at him.

"Of course she will." I told him and he hugged the both of us.

No one's POV

"Erza are you okay?" Lucy asked Erza who was looking down.

"I just had a nightmare last night." Erza.

"Ohh. What is it?" Mirajane asked Erza.

"Talking about nightmares, Luna had a nightmare last night." Levy said.

"Nashi also did." Lucy.

"Also Juliet." Juvia.

"Lu-chan, Wendy told me that Niall drained alot of magic yesterday." Levy.

"Well yes, it was because of his magic. He can't be directed to the moon while sleeping." Lucy.

"Oh, I think we should really make them close to each other and teach them to do good." Levy. She explained the dream of Luna and Lucy told her that Nashi had the same dream. Erza also told them that her dream about it. They knew that it'll never happened. So they just smiled and never thought about it ever again.