TSIOH 11- Fairy Tail Family Day

No One's POV

"Everyone! Get ready for the Games! First game will be a Basket Ball Game!" Makarov. Everyone cheered.

"In Group A! Jellal, Jeric, Gray, Silver and..... Erizza?" Laxus said and with a confuse face. They looked at Erizza.

"Mama let me join." She said innocently. They looked at Erza.

"What? Since I cant join, I let her join. There's no rules that Erizza could not join. It only says 'Girls could not play this game'. It never said, 'Erizza cannot join.' So nothing's wrong." Erza said. Everyone at the guild sweat-dropped.

"Oh okay. Team B! Gajeel, Luna, Natsu, Niall and Nathan!" Laxus said.

"You let Luna join?" Levy.

"Erza told me she could, so I did." Gajeel said simply. Everyone laughed at them.

"Why couldnt Niall and Jeric be in one team? It was said in the rules." Luna asked.

"The other team will have no chance of winning." Laxus said.

"I wanna join too papa!" Mirana.

"You cant." Laxus said. Mirana pouted and Jeric comforted her.

"Oh, at the end of the day we will pick Mr. and Ms. Fairy Tail!" Makarov said.

"Ugrrh!" Mirana said.

The game started and Jeric made the first points. It was followed by Niall.

Niall's POV

I was focusing at the game. There was alot of people from different cities and provinces in Fiore. Juliet's cheering me alot.

"Go hot baby! Hot baby! Hot baby! Baby! Baby! My love!" Juliet cheered loud with matching dance. This is embrassing. They started laughing and I looked down and didnt mind her.

I passed the ball to my dad and he shooted it. He winked at mom. Mom started cheering again. I looked at Juliet's place, she wasnt there. o.o?! I looked for her around the stadium she wasnt there.

SMACK!

"Ouch!" I was hitted by the ball.

"You okay Niall?" Jeric said and pulled me up.

"Im fine." I told him.

The game ended and the score is,

121-122. Team A wins.

Jeric did the buzzer beater moment. I had to admit he's a good point guard. Im a shooting guard. We play alot together. Our dads taught us to play this game.

The next game was volleyball. Rylai and Mizumi are very good at this.

"In Team A! Mirana, Mizumi, Rylai, Mirajane, Levy and Luna!" Gramps said.

"Team B! Juvia, Juliet, Nashi, Lucy, Erza and Erizza." Gramps continued.

The game started and I cheered for my sister, mom and my Juliet. Auntie Mira and Auntie Erza were the first servers of the teams. They toss coin, Auntie Erza wins so they get the first serve.

Auntie Erza served it and Luna saved it. Rylai set it to Mizumi. Mizumi spiked it. Nashi saved it and set by Erizza. Juliet spiked it but Auntie Mira and Mirana blocked it. Point goes to Team A.

(A/N: Minna~ Im a Volleyball and Football player so I dont really know alot of basketball. But I love basketball, so bare with me.)

The game ended and Team A wins. Again. I went to Juliet she was sitting beside Luna, Mirana and Nashi. She has muscle tapes on her right arm, left leg and right shoulders. Her hair was tied up.

"You know what son, you're dense as your father Natsu and Juliet is crazy as your Mom Juvia." Dad Gray told me. I smiled at him, I sat beside Juliet and gave her water.

"Thanks but no thanks. I have alot of water at my body already." Juliet said. She has a point.

"Opposites attract." I told her and she chuckled.

"Come on! The next game is Chubby Bunny! Are you gonna join?" Me.

"Yep, my dad forced me so he could too. Mirana is totally gonna win this thing. I just know." She told me.

"2nd or 3rd is not bad. All that matters is you have fun" I told her.

"You're right." Juliet. She went to the stage, she was standing infront of a pile of marshmallows. The competition started.

Laxus's POV

The two Miras forced me to join this game because it's suppose to be a Father and Daughter game. I am not worrying because Mirana eats marshmallows alot. She can stuff a hundred of them in her mouth.

"Ready and Start!" Gramps.

I took a marshmallow. "ChubbyBunny!"

Another one." Chubby Bunny!"

After 15 more marshmallows at my mouth.

"Wabby Banny."

I feel like vomitting. My mouth is full of marshmallows already. I cant do it. Im gonna die. Im gonna die! Breath! I need to breath! I surrender already.

I looked at the other boys their mouths were full too.

Gajeel was "Abby Wanny!"

Natsu was "Sushi AnnY"

Jellal was "obby onny"

Gray was "jubi buni"

Freed was "Uby ony"

Elfman was "CHUMAN HUNNY"

This game is hard! Really hard. -_- This game is hard! While our daughters were having an easy time stuffing marshmallows in their mouths! Us, fathers cannot breath! -_- The game ended and the results are,

1st place- Me and Mirana

2nd place- Gray and Juliet, Natsu and Nashi

3rd place- Gajeel and Luna.

4th place- Freed and Carrie

5th place- Elfman and Enah

6th place- Jellal and Erizza

Next game, Family Fued! The topic is, 'School Materials.'

"Paper." Me.

"Pens" Mira.

"Coloring Materials" Lucy.

"Windows." Natsu.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" Everyone said.

The game ended up us winning. Well Natsu let them lose. He said things that are very far from the topics. We had alot of fun today. Everyone did. I wish everything will be like this forever. We need to prepare, after 2 weeks the war, more like a game will start. Im worried about the kids here in the guild. I received a letter from the Mirana of the other world. She said that we need to be careful because the expelled heroes are still here.

---------------------------- ----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if it DIRECT TO THE POINT. I 'm just really busy. I have practice for Volleyball, CMLI, Lip Sync, Dance Practice. Exams are also  coming up. I also need to mainting being top 5. Please understand minna~

20 votes and 5 comments