UFT 21- Wait.

Makarov's POV

"Hello everyone, I'm Rylai the Crystal Maiden."She said and bowed down very graceful.

"Hi I'm Aiushtha! The Enchantress, hehehehe" Her giggle is a little annoying.

"Why are you here?" I asked them.

"About Mirana." Crystal Maiden said with a very serious tone.

"What about her?"Laxus said curios. Mirajane started crying.

"You must be her parents"Enchantress giggled at them. Crystal Maiden sweatdropped.

"She's alive, safe and sound."Crystal Maiden.

"Where is she?!"Mira.

"She's with the real Mirana right now. She's at another world, our world. Mirana is recovering all her magic. But she's not yet awake, she's asleep for 2 days already."Crystal Maiden.

"How did you get her?"Laxus.

"Your ally Mirana, the little girl, and our ally Mirana are somewhat connected."Enchantress said with a smile. Something's weird with this girl.

"Ohhhhhh~! The Rylai here is so cutie patotie!!! She's still a baby!"Crystal Maiden cooed at Baby Rylai. "That must be the Lina here!!! She really looks like Lina! Except for her hair. She's adorable."She continued. We sweat-dropped at her.

"Crystal! Luna is also here!!!!!!" Enchantress said started pinching Luna's cheeks.

"*fake* ahem *cough*" Gildarts.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. They look just really cute!!" Crystal Maiden said with a smile.

"About Mirana, we don't know when she'll come back." Crystal Maiden said patting Luna.

"Crystal!! The kids here are very kawaiii~!!" Enchantress.

"Yep, look at this Luna! I could still pat her head! poink! poink!" She giggled. While Luna was freezing because of coldness. Gajeel and Levy couldnt do anything about it.

"Big Mirana said that little Mirana could take more than 5 years there. Because Queen of Pain hitted her too much. She's really strong, no one can barely handle Queen of Pain's attacks."Crystal Maiden said as she chases Sagan around the guild. I dont know if they really are heroes. '-_-

"We want to spend more time here with all of you, but we need to go back now, cause another game is gonna be held again." Enchantress.

"Stupid games. I never want to join them." Crystal Maiden said and they faded to glitters.

Juliet and Nashi tried the sparkling glitters until Natsu shouted,

"DONT TOUCH IT! MAYBE YOU'LL DIE!!" Natsu said running in slow-motion.

"Natsuuuuu!" Lucy.

"Gramps, so Mirana is alive?" Laxus asked me.

"Yeah, no worries she'll be safe there." Me.

"What is that place even?" Gray.

"Can you give me all those glitters, it can make your life longer." I told them and Erza putted it in a pouch.

"Really? What kind of world is it anyway?" Laxus.

"It's just a small world. They have this little game they do and kill each other to be more stronger and creeps to help them. When they die they revive. No one dies forever in that world. The games has 2 groups only 10 heroes can play and the others will be watching them. Night Stalker and Queen of Pain are banned to play cause they kill people, the murder them. They kill it to get more power." I explained to them.