UFT 20

Mira's POV

We're off to the Library near Crocus. Wendy said the books are there, so were going there. Only me, Erza, Wendy, Lucy, Levy and Juvia are going since they dont like reading books.

"Hi Wendy! So you brought along your friends." Librarian.

"Well yes, can we borrow the books of heroes?" Wendy.

"sure, feel free to read and borrow. No one reads it anymore, so you can have it." Librarian.

"Really?" Wendy.

"Yes." Librarian.

"Thank you! thank you!" Wendy said and ran to a small velvet shelf, it only contains few books. I saw a crystal blue book, it has little crystal on it, I bet it's Crystal Maiden's story. I took the book and it was Crystal Maiden's book. Erza took Queen of Pain and Night Stalker books. Levy took Luna and Puck books. (because it has the same name as her daughter). Lucy got Jakiro and Lion books. Juvia got Puck and Enchantress books. Wendy got Pudge and Spirit Breaker. I didnt know why she picked though I got Lina and Crystal Maiden. It's cool.

Crystal Maiden, Born in a temperate realm, raised with her fiery older sister Lina, the Crystal Maiden soon found that her innate elemental affinity to ice created trouble for all those around her. Wellsprings and mountain rivers froze in moments if she stopped to rest nearby; ripening crops were bitten by frost, and fruiting orchards turned to mazes of ice and came crashing down, spoiled. When their exasperated parents packed Lina off to the equator, Crystal found herself banished to the cold northern realm of Icewrack, where she was taken in by an Ice Wizard who had carved himself a hermitage at the crown of the Blueheart Glacier. After long study, the wizard pronounced her ready for solitary practice and left her to take his place, descending into the glacier to hibernate for a thousand years. Her mastery of the Frozen Arts has only deepened since that time, and now her skills are unmatched.

Poor Lina and Crystal, I'll read again later. We are now going back to Magnolia, it's kinda weird. I feel something strange again. I'll let it be, we're at Magnolia already.

"Mama!"I heard Mirana and she ran to me.

"Hi dear, had fun with your papa and friends?"I asked her.

"Yes mama! Mama can we go at a mission?"Mirana.

"Of course dear." Me.

Me, Laxus and Mirana went to the guild and find a job. Laxus took an S class quest. He said it wont be hard. For Mavis's sake!!! We are bringing an innocent girl to an S class quest? I guess I have no choice since Mirana really wants to. We took the job and headed to the mountains. Mirana was riding Sagan I brought Rylai and Mizumi. Since Laxus can beat the shit out of the enemies.

We made a little camp to sleep on. I slept after I let Rylai and Mizumi sleep. Laxus was sleeping at the other side of Mizumi and Rylai. Mirana was sleeping beside Laxus. Sagan was beside me. I woke up from a crash. I saw Laxus woke up and we didn't see Mirana. I let Sagan guard Rylai and Mizumi. Laxus casted a spell to protect them. We ran as fast as we could at the crash. We saw Mirana facing a large shadow. I tried running to her but I couldnt because of the runess sorrounding them, Laxus and I tried everything but I couldnt.

Me and Laxus was about to be hitted by a powerful magic when Mirana ran to us and she hitted. I looked at the shadow, it splitted to two. I could feel the wotld falling down, I could feel my tears running at my cheeks.

"THIS COULDN"T BE! NO! MIRANA! WAKE UP! YOUR'E NOT DEAD! YOU'RE STRONG LIKE YOUR MAMA RIGHT! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Laxus said crying.

"MIRANA! WHY?! MIRANA I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU!! MIRANA!!!!"

It's no use. Mirana's dead. She's dead! I'm gonna payback for what they did. I'm gonna find them and kill them. I wont lose my daughter. I wont lose anyone anymore!

Jeric's POV

"Mirana's dead." Uncle Laxus.

"NO!!! MIRANA'S NOT DEAD! YOU'RE JOKING UNCLE RIGHT?"Luna said with tears in her eys.

"I'm sorry."Auntie Mirajane.

I ran outside and looked at the moon.

"I know you're alive Mirana! You're one of the strongest person I've met!. I dont wanna lose you! You promise that you'll be my queen one day!!!! Mirana please!!!!!"I shouted. I felt my tears at my cheeks as I remembered her words to me. She's like the greatest friend I've ever met. The greatest girl at my age that talks that way. I know you're alive Mirana. I will find the one who took you and kill them. I will avenge you. Don't worry you'll be my queen.

Luna's POV

No! It cant be! Mirana's not dead! No! I shouldve been there with her! No! Not her! She's the most understanding friend you'll meet. Why her? Why? She taught me how to be brave! She taught me how to be strong. Mirana's a good person, no one will ever want her to die. I will avenge you Mirana. I promise you.

Makarov's POV

I know who killed Mirana. I just need to tell them at a proper time. They're too strong to be killed.

"Master, I know that Mirana was killed by Queen of Pain." Gildarts said with Master Mavis. I didnt notice he was at my office.

"I know, that girl is very evil, But they said two shadows." I told him.

"Night Stalker. The one who almost killed me." Gildarts.

"Hmm.." I am wondering how they came manage to come back her. They were sent to a different world.

"Master!!! SOMEONE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!!" Natsu said as he barged in the room.

Me, Gildarts and Master Mavis went down the office. I was shocked for who it was. It was the very beautiful maiden, Crystal Maiden with Enchantress.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------