UFT 11- Moon Rider.

Luna's POV

I dont know of I should be happy or not. I feel lonely all the sudden. Mama always go on job, papa doesen't really like me. It really hurts. Now I'm at the guild with no one. Since my friends went on a family mission. Mama and papa went on a seperate one. I'll be staying with Master. Hmmm.... I'll take a walk in the forest. I wanna be lonely.

Levy's POV

Im back from the mission! Now to have a quality time with my daughter. I went to the guild and didn't see Luna. Where could she be at this time? Maybe she went home? No, she wont do that. Ugrh! I'll just check.

I went home to see if she was there. I didn't see her. I look all over the city still didn't see her. Luna where are you?

It's already 10 in the evening maybe she's there already. I ran to our house I only saw Gajeel sitting in the couch.

"Is Luna here?!?!" Me.

"I thought she was with you?!" Gajeel.

"So she's lost?!" Lily.

"It's all your fault!" Gajeel.

"What?!?! My fault?!?! You're the one who hates her!" Me.

"I love her! Im just adjusting because the feeling is new! You should not leave her at the first place!" Gajeel.

"It's not my fault! That you disagreed with me that you should take care of her! And went to the mission!" Me.

"Shut up you two!!!!" Lily. "It both of your fault!" He continued.

"Sorry." Me and Gajeel said in unison.

"The important thing right now is to find her. You Gajeel! Look in the forest. Levy in the city beside us. And I'll go to the mountain." Lily.

"Why would she go to that places?" Gajeel.

"She may be Levy's daughter, but she is also yours." Smart words Lily, very smart.

Luna's POV

While I was walking in the forest, I saw a baby tiger or lion, I dont know what it is. It was so cute! She gave me a flower. I am now at a cave Im sleeping beside her so that I could feel warm.

"Luna, Luna come here?" I heard from out of nowhere. I followed the sound of the voice. It leaded me inside the cave, I saw blade! A violet sword! I went near it and held it. I felt something strange when I touched it. I feel stronger.

"Little Luna, I want you to protect Mirana. Save people from the war of moon and celestial starts. I give you the power of The Moon Rider. This blade will symbolize as your mark of being a moon warrior. I want you to give this to Mirana," She gave me a moon necklace. "This is the most precious treasure of the lost king (moon kingdom). I will send a message to her mom to protect it. And Navon (the lion/tiger) will be your protector. When your in trouble or battle she'll go to you. That's all, goodbye Luna, till next time." Then she faded. She was so pretty.

Navon went to me and we went out of the cave, I sense that someone's here. I told Navon to stay cool. I saw a shadow. We hid at the bushes.

"Luna!" Wait! That voice is my papa's voice!

"Papa?" I went near him.

"Luna you're here! I've been looking for all night!" Papa.

"Oh." I said.

"Who's your new pet?" He asked me.

"Navon." Me.

"Nice blade you have there. Where you get it?" Papa.

"Secret." Me.

"Oh. We need to go home now, your mom is really worried. I'll carry you maybe Navon is tired." He carried me. It feels so nice. ^-^ Navon followed us back to the city. We went home and I saw mom who was crying that she saw me. It's not like I dont know how to get home!

Mirajane's POV

Levy, Gajeel and Luna went to our house before they went to a mission together. Luna gave me Mirana a necklace. Wait is that the necklace the of the lost princess of the moon kingdom wearing? How did she get that? I saw that Luna was holding a blade but it has covers. The shapwnlooks familliar. I borrowed the blade and took the covers off, its the blade of , the leader of the moon knights! I asked her PRIVATELY, how she got it and she explained everything.

So there will be a war? And our children will protect the city? We'll protect them as I promise to the Moon Kingdom.

After the Grand Magic Games I went on a mission. It was a S-Class mission. It was about protecting a family. But when I went there it was a kingdom, a hidden kingdom. It was silent at mornings but live at night. People are kind, generous and humble. There king let the people live in the same stage, no rich, no poor, everyone is the same.

Everyone in there were well trained archers. There were only few mages. Even the king wasn't a mage but he has the strength, kindness and the heart to lead the kingdom. They have tigers and lions that are well trained and armored.

He told me to look for the lost princess. Her name was Seehiah. The king told me to partner with the leader of the knights. At first it I thought it was a boy but it was a girl! Her name was Amethyst her eyes were violet as Amethyst. She said if your a mage in Moon Kingdom, your eye color will be any shades of violet in the night.

We went to a tower, a very tall tower. There were no doors just a single window from above. (Like Rapunzel's Tower. Hehehe.) I used my Satan Soul to fly. I saw the princess she was sleeping. Her necklace was shaped moon. They said it was made of moon. It is past to the next queen of the kingdom.

The princess is sleeping. The king said that she'll be awake during midnight. He also told me the story why the princess is like that.

"Usually, people here are born at night. Seehiah was the first person here that was born at morning. She was given the power of controling the moon. She was also cursed not to get married. If she does, there will be no moon to be seen at night. Her necklace is the most important treasure here at the kingdom. The Celestial Kinngdom which is ruled by my sister is aiming to get the necklace. Once they get it, they will rule us as slaves. There will be no peace. There will be a war. My father seperated us into two kingdoms because the Celestial people cannot sleep properly at night. We are hidden kingdoms. We cannot be seen but we can be feel. People that are born in midnight are the only people who can see the kingdom. Other people laugh at them but it's true. Seehiah will be the next ruler of the kingdom and next to her will be your first-born."

Princess Seehiah looked straight into my eyes and said "Your first born is a girl. All your children will be girls. They will have different kind of mages. But they will help this kingdom along with there friends at very young age."

"Because of you our kingdom is safe. I promise that your firstborn will be the princess of the moon. She will rule this kingdom with her kindess when she turns into the right age. Your second born will be blessed with fire magic. Your third born with crystal. I bless you, your family and your guild." The King.

I dont know what is going on there now. I wish they are all safe. Mirana, I will teach you to be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the votes and comments!! ^-^ I love you all!!

Comment who you want to be interviewed tomorrow! Expecting your comments!!

xoxo Author.... :*