[1]

"My first encounter with you was like the first time I finally felt my heart beating loudly."

~

JYP university was a busy place since most talented people dream to be educated in this particular school. Its known for the celebrities that graduated and the high ranking it was given gave it the name "Entertainment School" Although it was huge, there are a few who are known for their talents, the group being called-TWICE.

There were 9 students that was counted in TWICE but the ironic fact is, that these nine students barely know anything about each other, except for maybe two-Momo and Chaeyoung. Their so called group was named by surrounding students because of the charisma and energy they bring when performing on stage, individually.

The nine known students were; Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. All girls have talents that scream out perfection, almost everyone was envious of their abilities but they were humble about it. In all honesty, these 9 girls didn't give a single crap about being part of the group, TWICE. They just wanted to learn, do good, graduate and reach their goal.

But sometimes things can stick in between and stay like-Love.

~

"Momo-ya aren't we suppose to write this instead?" Chaeyoung spoke with her usual husky voice. Momo, the raven haired woman just stared shrugging as she tries to scribble away her embarrassment "I fell asleep ok." Momo whined, throwing the pencil down and laughing it off as a joke.

"You ate jokbal and went to sleep." Chaeyoung sighed, resting her cheek on her fist. "At 9 pm. That's early." Momo opened her mouth to talk but she had no more excuses to cover up her laziness. The eldest out of the two, Momo, leaned back and crossed her arms, pouting at Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng why are you so mean?" Momo grumbled, twisting her pencil in between her fingers. Chaeyoung (Or Chaeng) sighed, standing up and grabbing her bag "Just make sure you finish all your notes, ok? We have a test upcoming up and I don't want you to start crying if you fail." She reassured, sounding much more mature than Momo, who was older.

After that lecture, Chaeng walked away, her short stature getting swallowed by the crowd in the store. Momo sighed "I wonder when Chaeng will go back to her happy self."

-Mina's POV-

"Thank you." The cashier smiled and handed me my order which was just salad considering I have dance class after this. The only problem was, no one was here to help me hold my books so I was basically balancing food and heavy weight on both hands.

People bumped into me while complaining about their late orders, it was hectic. Not a little later, a girl with a black letterman jacket got pushed onto me, taking me a step back "Wha-Hey!" The short girl looked behind her, swearing under her breath about being late.

She looked at me and her jacket as a C on the right side "Sorry about that. Let me pick it up for you." She spoke, her voice was quiet and husky but for some reason. It was kind of attractive. "Miss?" She had dark brownish hair and it went passed her shoulders. "Miss?"

"H-Huh? Oh yeah, thanks." I stuttered, almost wanting to facepalm myself. She handed me the books that fell and looked up at me, slightly "You go to JYP Uni right?" I nodded and she hummed "Then you must be Myoui Mina, Momo's waiting for you at that table. The girl who's sulking over notes. Goodluck on that dance."

"How did you know I was-" I was cut off when the girl had already left leaving me dumbfounded. Her cheeks were cute and her eyes were just mesmerizing but I didn't want to stare for too long cause that's creepy. "Mina!" A voice called which I recognized was Momo.

"Oh, you met Chaeng? Sorry if she looked rude, she's just like that." Momo chuckled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the table. She seemed to be the more outgoing one between, Chaeng? "Her name is Chaeng?"

"Oh wait? Haha, no! Do you know Son Chaeyoung? That was her." Momo explained taking a huge bite out of her food. Son Chaeyoung. She's part of that TWICE popular group just like Momo And I. People say that she's cute and such a girl crush but apparently she comes off as rude and arrogant.

"Ahh. Anyways we should start on that dance project." I smiled politely which Momo gave back, stretching her arms and yawning "Alright!"

<Somewhere Else>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

"Hey Nayeon." I greeted sitting in front of the taller girl. She looked up and brushed away some bangs, smiling as she did so "Ready to work on the project?" She asked, putting her phone away, I nodded without hesitation wanting to get this group project over with.

If you didn't know, Im Nayeon is taking vocal class since she majors in it and we happen to be in the same class. Rapping and Vocal students are put together which I don't see a problem with whatsoever. Funny enough we're both part of that fan group, TWICE and we both enjoy talking about that.

Some people say Nayeon seems like a total brat but she isn't. In all honesty, she's probably the nicest between me and her, it's crazy "Oh yeah by the way, you're friends with Tzuyu right?" I asked, stopping what I was doing. Nayeon shrugged "Eh, Sure? We sat beside each other in one class but it got awkward. Tzuyu was the quiet one." She answered.

I wouldn't say I'm close to Nayeon like I am with Momo but I consider her as a friend since she is fun to be with and plus Nayeon listens "Really? Hm. I was about to ask you about Myoui Mina. My friends dancing with her." I spoke maybe trying to convince her to go to the preformance concert.

"Mina? You mean the elegant black swan." Nayeon chuckled taking her computer out before looking at me in the eye "Is that her nickname?" I asked, taking out my loose sheets from my bag "Yep, she's a ballerina."

"Oh? I kinda see that. She looks like one." I spoke, poking at my blank sheet of paper not feeling motivated whatsoever. Nayeon peeked over her laptop "Yeah. Alright let's get started?" Nayeon asked again, puffing her cheeks as if showing her attempt at trying to cheer me up. I nod quietly, looking down at my work.

I kind of want to know more about Myoui Mina. I'll ask Momo when she gets back.