[26]

Last Chapter-[25]
Mina groaned as Chaeyoung's hand rested on her chest, she continued to stare at the younger girl, "Chaeyoung,"

"You wanted this. Right?"

::Chapter 26::
-Third Person's POV-

Mina squeezed Chaeyoung's hand, "You love me. Right." She moved closer to the younger girl, who had her head casted down, "You want this. Right." There was no longer an aura of a drunken person, instead it was obvious that Mina was sober. It was obvious that her words were her own and not her drowsy mind.

"You want to kiss me. Touch me? Is that what you-" Mina was stopped by Chaeyoung pushing her way, the shorter girl abruptly standing up. The elder girl was awoken from whatever thought she was in and now she was questioning herself on why she would do such a thing. To herself and to Chaeyoung.

"What the hell is wrong with you." Chaeyoung's voice shook and her eyes burned with anger, it terrified Mina. Her hands were clenched as she dug holes into Mina with her intense gaze. Chaeyoung hastily wiped her lips, as if throwing away the forced kiss she received from Mina. The cub wasn't blushing, she felt no butterflies, all she felt was anger and disappointment.

"You love me. Right?"

Chaeyoung wasn't even surprised if Mina knew anymore. By the words she spoke earlier, Chaeng knew that the elder girl found out about her feelings, "Is that why." The younger girl snarled, "Is that why you forced yourself on me?"

Mina stayed quiet, letting the guilt finally settle.

"What? You think that'll make me feel better?" Chaeyoung chuckled bitterly, throwing a pillow to the ground which made Mina jump. The younger one no longer cared if someone woke up, after all, she's been holding all this anger in for the longest time, "Your wrong. Your goddamn wrong."

Mina was speechless as she shyly looked up at the younger girl, meeting with fierce eyes.

"You kissed me and you know what's wrong with that?" Chaeyoung glared,

"YOU KISSED ME BECAUSE YOU FELT PITY-" the younger girl shouted, tears effortlessly falling, "YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL ANYTHING."

"Ch-Chaeyoung," Mina choked on her spit, "Th-That's not why-"

"THEN WHAT'S THE REASON?! WHAT? ITS JUST FOR FUN? THAT KISS WAS JUST SO YOU CAN GET SOMETHING THAT JEONGYEON WON'T GIVE TO YOU?! DON'T FUCKING USE ME!" Chaeyoung continuously screamed, before her voice softened, "You think it's just like that?" Her tone was frail and fragile. As if it was about to break.

"Kissing me?" Chaeyoung hastily wiped away her tears, "When you don't even feel anything? That hurts even more than being rejected.." the younger girl trailed off.

"Chae-"

Chaeyoung turned around and snatched the jacket off the rack, her back turned towards Mina.

"I hate you."

Mina's eyes widened and her whole world went to a halt as she sees Chaeyoung leaving the dorm. Out of pure frustration, Mina ran after the girl, ignoring the light snowfall and the cold temperature, "Chaeyoung!" Mina mumbled out, running even faster.

She caught Chaeyoung's wrist and pulled the girl around, "Don't even try anymore Mina. We have school tomorrow." The younger girl stated, pulling her wrist back harshly. Mina clenched her fists.

"There you are again! Hiding what you're actually feeling! Why don't you slap me? Hit me! Get angry at me! Stop running away!

Chaeyoung's feet stopped, "Hiding? Didn't I just tell you what I felt? I'm not hiding anymore, am I? And I'm not running away."