[11]

Last Chapter-Chapter 11
"Don't worry. I'm here. I'll be your shoulder to cry on." I whispered, adding more to comfort Mina.

This made me think.

Mina is fragile. I'm going to protect her from now on.

::Chapter 11::
<Same night>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

I just stared at the TV, not paying attention to whatever show was playing or whatever pictures were being displayed. Mina's puffy red eyes were stained in my mind and her shaky voice keeps echoing in my thoughts. It was hard to focus on anything at the moment.

"I heard Momo say that you walked Mina home?" Somi asked, sitting beside me. Finally, I can take my mind off of Mina's crying face. That really broke my heart, I never want to see her cry.

"Yeah."

"Wow, what a gentlemen." Somi smirked, nudging my elbow.

My mouth twitched a smile "Sure."

She tapped my shoulder, making me look at her "You've been having bad days lately." Somi sighed, she always detected my mood change the fastest it was actually kind of concerning.

"You could say that. Sure."

Somi sighed, not continuing the conversation any further but a question was in my mind. "How do you know if you like someone." I asked, my voice was quieter than usual.

"Well," She paused, thinking "You Love being with them. Every single minute you spend with them is like the best and even if it's just a short amount of time, you still enjoy it." Somi smiled at me.

I was about to say something but she added more to it. "Oh, and you admire everything about them. You remember the special moments you have with that person and," Somi looked at me, her eyes were different than usual.

"And?"

"If you ever see them cry, you would do anything to be there for them. Doesn't matter if you sacrifice your own time." A proud smile was provided my Somi after, probably proud of what she told me.

You admire everything about them.

You enjoy every minute you spend with them.

You remember the special moments you have with them.

I felt my heart beat faster as I remember Mina's gummy smile, her laugh and the funny way she walks. Don't tell me-no. I can't and I won't. Stop thinking like that, Chaeyoung. You admire her as a friend. Mina is beautiful who wouldn't blush if you saw her smile? And plus, if you were to even like her you wouldn't know why. She's not your type. I hope. My thoughts repeated the same thing, maybe it was denial but I really don't want to dive into that subject again. Ugh, Love.

"Oh one more thing." Somi's voice cut off my worried thoughts.

Great. What else?

"What?" I tried my best not to sound annoyed so my worried questions won't get exposed easily.

"There's a difference between liking someone and falling in love with someone."

"And What is that?" What's the difference? I don't need to know this so why am I even listening? I don't like Mina and even if I did I won't even have a reason to have a crush on her.

"When you have a crush on someone, you know why you like them but when you fall in love for someone you have no idea why you did and when."

My eyes widened and I coughed "Really?" My voice shook but Somi didn't notice.