[43]

Thank you everyone who congratulated me! Aigooo~ I feel so shy >.< haha, thank you and I hope you enjoy! (Before this chapter begins, I hope you don't kill me ;)

Last Chapter - 42
"Chaeyoung?" Mina tried to calm the poor cub down, "Calm down, is everything ok? What happened?"

Chaeyoung's voice shook, her breaths were shallow, "Mina-"

"I-Sana-" Chaeyoung took a deep breath,

"-She's not in her room and I can't find her anywhere, I can't contact her, Mina-She's gone!"

::Chapter 43::

Chaeyoung grabbed her things, ignoring people's stares as she rushed down the hall, hoping to see if anyone has caught a glimpse of Sana. The cub hurriedly opened her phone, immediately calling Sana.

"Dammit, answer your calls." Chaeyoung cursed as she ran out of the hospital building. Her eyes darting everywhere, hoping she would find Sana somewhere. Maybe sitting on a bench or relaxing at some store.

Chaeyoung already called Mina, but soon hung up knowing that she needed to catch up to Sana, wherever she may be. Just then, as Chaeyoung ran through the streets, her phone lit up.

Sana:
Meet me at my favourite place.

The cub's steps halted, ignoring the text and calling Sana, hoping to hear the girl's voice. "Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung let a sigh relief, "Sana! Where are you? I'll pick you up. I-I didn't know you would leave suddenly, you should've told me about going. I could have dro-" Chaeyoung stopped as she hears Sana softly chuckle.

"I'm at my favourite place, cub. I'll explain everything there." Sana giggled, but it sounded like it was filled with sorrow. Chaeyoung thought hard, trying her hardest to figure out what that favourite place is.

It's near the forest. But where is it-

The bridge.

THE BRIDGE.

"Sana are you at the bridge." Chaeyoung mumbled, her whole body was starting to shake. She can't-no. She won't. The cub waited for an answer.

"That's right. The water is nice isn't it?" Sana mumbled, a choked sob following her voice. Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she heard more of Sana's crying, "I'm sorry Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung grunted, pushing off from her heel, "Sana, listen to me. Stay where you are. Don't move. I promise, I'll be there." The cub spoke, almost screaming. She ran towards the bridge, her legs almost giving out under her.

"I need to do thi-" Sana was cut off by Chaeyoung's cries.

"You don't have to do this Sana, you don't! Mina needs you, Dahyun needs you," Chaeyoung choked on her spit, tears flowing down her cheeks non-stop, "I need you Sana."

"I'll wait for you-" Sana spoke, as if disregarding all of what Chaeyoung said, "-Before I say goodbye." Sana's hung up on the phone and all Chaeyoung could hear was just ringing noise.

"Sana!" Chaeyoung called, hoping her voice could be heard though she doubts that. The young student ran through the forest, hoping to spot Sana anywhere. Her desperation getting worst as each passing second came by.

Her legs were getting scratched by the thorns but she paid no attention as the only thing in her mind was to save Sana.

Faster Chaeyoung. Faster.