[20]

Last Chapter- [19]
"I'm you're tiger cub." The shorter girl played with the small key chain in her hands, given by her mother.

"Doesn't matter how much it hurts me," Chaeyoung avoided Mina's eyes, tears were being held back by all her power.

"I'll always protect you, Mina."

::Chapter 20::
-Next Week-
-Chaeyoung's POV-

Getting rid of feelings is one thing. But keeping them to yourself is another, especially if the person you like is always beside you. Sana and I made a deal that supporting Mina was for best, which is true. Mina is someone that's hard to understand at first but it takes time to do so.

"Are you sure you're suppose to draw it this way?" Momo's voice interrupted my thoughts, snapping me back to reality where Nayeon is currently struggling to help the Jokbal lover with some art project.

"How am I suppose to know? I'm just guessing." Nayeon tiredly answered back, as she lazily let her arms rest on the couch, "Yah! Son Chaeyoung! You're talented in arts why aren't you helping your unnie!" The eldest whined.

"I'm busy." I chuckle, my fingers swiftly flying across the keys until I felt heavy weight put onto my shoulders, "Yahh, get off."

"Essay?"

"No a game."

"Hey no sarcasm in this house." Nayeon scolded, but how can you take a bunny like her seriously? She's Im Nayeon, the eldest among the three of us but acts like she's the youngest, "Yes eomma."

"Chaeyoung-Ah help me." Momo groaned, throwing the pencil as she just grabs her phone which I grab back. She's always distracted by her phone and it technically became my job to take away Momo's phone during a study session and such.

"It's your project, unnie." I yawned, letting my fingers rest from all the typing I did. Writing essays weren't my weak suites but it was just really hard to impress some teachers so for some classes you just have to try even harder, "Plus, I need to finish this essay before tomorrow."

"You're getting good marks though. Surely your teacher would at least be ok with you getting late." Momo smirked, poking my side.

I slap her hand away, "This is university. Teachers don't care about our time. Sadly." I sigh, slightly annoyed by Momo's attitude today.

"I'm done." A delicate voice interrupted, Mina ran into the living room, a knitted scarf resting on her hands. A gentle smile placed upon her features had added to the cuteness.

"A scarf?" Momo raised an eyebrow, poking it and considering her reaction the fabric must have been fluffy, "for who?" She smiled. I closed my laptop and payed my fully attention to the ballerina.

Mina shrugged, holding onto the scarf tightly as if it was so special.

It's probably for her.

-Third Person's POV-

"I have an idea who to give it to." Mina looked at Momo but there was a bit of hesitation swimming in her eyes.

"You should give it to Chae-" Momo's eyes lit up, but her idea was soon cut off by Chaeyoung's voice.

"Give it to Jeongyeon." Chaeyoung stretches her arms, smiling at Mina who had a light blush dusting across her cheeks. Momo looked at the shorter girl, confused as to why she would suggest that.

"What?" Mina chuckled.

"I'm sure she'd like it." Chaeyoung ran her hand through the fabric of the hand-knitted scarf, "And Hey, Jeongyeon keeps complaining about how she doesn't feel warm in the winter so this is a good time."