[14]

<Next Day>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

It was hard to face Mina after my dinner treat. Momo called me out to eat at the café with them two but I refused saying that I didn't feel well and still had an exam to study for. Of course, those were all lies just to avoid Mina's face because If I actually looked at her, my face would turn red and I would barely even live one second.

"Chaeng, can I come in?" Somi's voice rang through the door and I sat up from my bed, my head actually aching a bit.

"Sure."

My door opened and revealed Somi, she was trembling. Like an instinct, I scurried to my friend seeing her puffy red eyes and trembling body. My concern was over the top. Whenever Somi would talk to me, sobbing, I would care for her and it became second nature for me. "Hey, Hey. It's ok I'm here for you." I comforted, gently leading her to the bed.

"He-He die-" Somi's cries were cut off by her own sob and I just stared. Looking at someone cry was apparently an essential in my life, considering that I've seen many cry. I sigh, rubbing circles on Somi's palm who was blowing into a tissue. "Don't worry. Everything wi-"

"I loved him!"

Wait what?

I stopped, choosing to listen to whatever Somi was saying. My concern lowered and I was no longer worried to death for her because I know what she's about to say next. After many years, I still forgot about how Somi does this.

"He-He was so handsome!"

She takes dramas, way to seriously.

"Somi, it's just a show. It's not real." I groaned, letting go of her and laying down on my bed. Somi always watched dramas and when there's a sad scene, she turns into a living waterfall. It worries me sometimes how much tears she sheds in just that one moment.

"Well your love for Mina is real! Stop acting ignorant towards his death! You don't understand!" Somi whined, which let me almost let her do whatever she wanted until I noticed what she said.

The first sentence.

"WHAT?!" My voice bounced around the room and it even startled Somi who looked miserable but also hiding in a laugh "Who told you?! Was it Momo?! That jok-"

"Before you start freaking out, No. Momo did not tell me, she's to busy with Nayeon. You're just to obvious." Somi smirked, wiping away her tears, thankfully she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"I'm not obvious."

"Really? The questions, the way you look at her. Don't even get me started when you see Mina walking towards you." Somi snickered, crossing her arms as if announcing a win. I hated when she does this.

"So what-"

"It's ok. If you like her, I'm ok with it." Somi looked away, throwing the tissue into a bin which kind of impressed me since it got in. "Just be careful. I don't want you to be hurt like last time. She changed you, don't let Mina change you too. I don't want my best friend to slowly turn into someone I don't know." Somi smiled, bitterly. She sighed, walking out of my room leaving me in awe.

I forgot how much I affected Somi because of Yeri.

-Momo's POV-

"Hey Momo." My favourite voice rang through my process of eating, which caused me to look up. Nayeon smiled at me, her bunny teeth showing "hm?" I hummed.

"Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

I coughed on my food and grabbed the water that Nayeon handed me "Breathe! Momo are you ok?!"