[34]

Last Chapter - 33
Nayeon laughed though it came out with a bitter like tone, "Have you forgotten? Chaeyoung doesn't forgive easily but,"

"She also doesn't loose feelings easily either."

::Chapter 34::
-Third Person's POV-

"You want me to pick up Mina?" The voice of a tired student made its way into the living room. Dahyun crossed her arms, she herself didn't agree with the situation but she trusts Nayeon made the right decision.

"Tomorrow. Mina needs to visit Sana after all." Dahyun answered.

Chaeyoung's voice was as dull as ever and it made Dahyun think of the cub turned into a full time robot considering her tone, "Ok."

Dahyun wasn't expecting a rejection but she also wasn't expecting a fast reply, moreso an agreement, "You're fine with seeing her?" She didn't want to come off as someone prying into business but Dahyun was curious.

Chaeyoung lazily turned on the tv and it showed the eldest how much it affected her, "It's not like anything will happen while we walk there." She responded with a general answer, as if she was expecting Dahyun to question her actions.

With no further requests, Dahyun nodded subtly and grabbed her pat, draping her red coat over her shoulders. She was about to leave, only to be stopped by a voice, "Dahyun."

"Hm?"

Chaeyoung leaned on the door frame, her eyes averted away from Dahyun's stare, "Take care of Sana, ok?"

Just by that sentence, it kind of enlightened a small flame of hope within Dahyun. It gave her hope that maybe Chaeyoung was slowly trying to speak again, maybe even open up. "Of course, for you." Dahyun didn't smile but that's because she had to hold it in.

Chaeyoung turned around, holding the door knob, "Not just for me. For Mina too." At that, the door had closed and it still impressed Dahyun how Chaeyoung still acted like that towards Mina.

"Nayeon was right." Dahyun chuckled.

~

"Almost done?"

"Wait," Nayeon trailed off before smiling, "Done!"

"You microwaved frozen food. Congrats." Jeongyeon laughed which had been happening since it was one of the other things that lightened up the atmosphere. Sana couldn't help but laugh at the ostrich's insult.

Nayeon replied with rolling her eyes, "Oh please, I bet you can't cook for your life."

"Me? Can't cook for my life? Excuse me, my father is a chef." Jeongyeon boasted, thinking she won the so called battle. Only problem is, Nayeon had an insult in her mind already.

"Well looks like that talent wasn't given to you."

Sana tried to hold in her laughter when she saw Jeongyeon's offended face but she failed to do so. Nayeon snickered, placing the microwaved food in front of the desk while eating it with a sly grin.

Jeongyeon tried to hit Nayeon with another insult and from there on the two had started another bickering session only this time, Sana wasn't that annoyed. "I see you two have made up already." She smiled.

The two older girls stopped and glanced at the squirrel, "Of course we did. Anything to make you happy squirrel." Jeongyeon chuckled, patting Sana's head.

"Before we go back to being happy.." Sana trailed off, a sigh escaping her lips, "Mina and Chaeyoung are coming tomorrow right?"

Nayeon glanced at Jeongyeon who could only give back a worried expression, the eldest hesitantly nodded, "Yeah. I hope you're ok with that."

Sana shrugged, "Well it's time they knew anyways, right?"

Jeongyeon took Sana's hands in her own, providing the younger girl a gentle smile, "Sana. Don't worry, we're all here to support you. We'll try our best to get you the top treatment, promise. Plus we have Tzuyu."

Sana was thankful about what Jeongyeon said but she was also confused as to why Tzuyu was suddenly added into the conversation. Because of this addition, Nayeon decided to use it to her advantage. "Oh my god, Jeongyeon are you a gold digger?"

Jeongyeon snapped her head to Nayeon, "The hell makes you say that?"

Nayeon laughed, "You said that we have Tzuyu. You sayin you'll force Tzuyu to pay the bills?"

The ostrich rolled her eyes, almost wanting to throw Nayeon's food away just to upset the bunny, "Oh be quiet ya loud mouth." Nayeon gasped, clutching onto her heart as if she was hurt.

"How could you be so rude to your unnie?" She teases.

Jeongyeon glanced at Sana who was smiling before turning back to Nayeon, "Since when were you the mature one?" She reciprocated. Nayeon's jaw dropped, huffing as she crossed her arms, "Wow, why do you treat me like this?" The elder one questioned.

"Because I'm stating facts." Jeongyeon answered, with a straight face.

Nayeon looked at Sana to see if the squirrel would agree and to her dismay, she did. "Ok that's unfair both of you are teaming up on me."

Sana shrugged, "I can't lie."

Jeongyeon glanced at the squirrel, giving the youngest a high five which made Nayeon sulk in defeat, "Sana you're so bias."

"I didn't say anything about Jeongyeon being my favourite," Sana laughed, "I'm just agreeing with the truth." She smiled, innocently which is only to tease Nayeon.

The eldest pouted, crossing her arms, "It's not the truth! I'm very mature you know!"

Jeongyeon bursted into laughter which only added to the flames, "Hey long legs! Stop laughing at me! Respect your elders, Jeong!" Nayeon protested which then started another war between the two.

Sana watched from afar as she sees her two beloved friends bicker endlessly. It was a happy yet saddening side on her part, to the point it almost hurt her. With pained eyes, Sana glanced at her phone, her anxious feeling slowly coming back,

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is the day I make Mina cry."

Sana sighed, shutting her phone off, going back to watching her two friends fight. She didn't smile nor did she shed any tears.

"At least tomorrow will be the day I stop lying." Sana let her thoughts run.

"At least to tomorrow I'll be free."

~

This chapter was a little happier than usual but Thank you for reading this chapter hehe🐧🐯