[17]

Last Chapter-[17]
I should have seen this coming. Damnit. Idiot.

"Yoo-"

Mina voice echoed. Chaeyoung looked up to see the happiness present in Mina's gorgeously lit up features.

"I love Yoo Jeongyeon."

::Chapter 17::
-Third Person's POV-

Yoo Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon.

The name that Mina admires, the name that belongs to someone she, loves. It wasn't Son Chaeyoung. The one who had hoped for a good outcome but it was all just to cover up the truth. She knew it wasn't her. After all, it was never her.

"You know her right?" Mina giggled, scratching her nape. The gummy smile plastered on her face and for the first time-Chaeyoung despised it. Disliked it. Hated seeing it. "You're probably shock too. I mean it's obvious she likes Tzuyu but I-"

Mina took a deep breath. Stopping herself from ranting more about the one that claimed her heart. She was smiling, like crazy. Her cheeks were red and it was obvious.

Chaeyoung felt her knees feel weak and she felt like closing her eyes, wishing this is some stupid dream. She wanted to cover her hand over Mina's mouth so she could stop listing features about Jeongyeon. "How could you-" say that name in front of me! I hate you, Mina! Chaeyoung had thought.

"Hey, weren't you listening? Even if Jeongyeon likes someone else, she's just so admirable." Mina smiled, her eyes filled with innocency, not even knowing how much Chaeyoung had felt. The pain deepening.

Why, why didn't you choose me!

"Ok, your turn! You said that you liked someone right? Who is it!" Mina had excitedly asked, pouncing like a little kid waiting for cake.

You. It's you, Mina.

"Oh? Me?" Chaeyoung smiled but it was a challenge. She held back the tears. Chaeng wanted to laugh bitterly, wanting to tell herself that this was the obvious outcome. Mina would've never liked Chaeyoung, right?

Looks like Sana was wrong.

"She-She's not in Korea. I-Uhm. She left to Japan recently." Chaeyoung coughed, the fire in her eyes had already left and it became a dull world. Though, Mina had not noticed anything different.

"Oh come on. Just tell me the name at least." Mina poked Chaeyoung. Anger was boiling but with a mix of the temptation to cry.

The clueless girl continued to ask for Chaeyoung's mysterious crush, but the girl had no plan on telling anyone anymore. It was useless. Stupid. "Please Chaeng, I told-"

"Can you shut up! She left ok!" Chaeyoung growled, standing up from the couch, throwing the pillow against the floor. Mina jolted, her heart beating a little fast from the sudden outbreak and change of atmosphere.

She's never seen Chaeng so angry. Mina almost wanted to back off a bit but she decided to stay still. Chaeyoung on the other hand, gasped, surprised to have yelled at Mina like that. "I-" Chaeng took a deep breath "She's not in Korea anymore. She moved to Japan is what I meant. I-Uhm, I'll go now. Momo will come home soon."

As Chaeyoung grabbed her jacket, she clutched onto the leather material "Sorry for yelling at you, Mina." She threw Mina a fast smile before running off as if she was ok. The other had just stared at Chaeng's back, blankly, tempted to call her name but chose not to.

Mina looked at her watch, hoping that maybe Chaeyoung would come back and explain about her sudden outburst. She couldn't blame her though, maybe it was a touchy subject and Mina just didn't know that. In a way, she felt guilty to have forced Chaeng like that, adding to that, Chaeyoung wasn't exactly someone who likes being forced so Mina felt at fault here.