[35]

Last Chapter - 34
Sana sighed, shutting her phone off, going back to watching her two friends fight. She didn't smile nor did she shed any tears.

"At least tomorrow will be the day I stop lying." Sana let her thoughts run.

"At least to tomorrow I'll be free."

::Chapter 35::

Mina stood in her living room. The quiet atmosphere giving her anxiety instead of the usual peaceful silence. Why? Because the one who stood outside of her house was the one person she hurt. The person who would have protected her until the end, that one person was Chaeyoung. She didn't know what to do.

Mina was terrified. What if Chaeyoung was just there to glare and send hateful words, in which Mina thinks she deserves after what she's done to that cub. After stalling for about five minutes, she took a deep breath, opened the door, and met with two emotionless orbs. "Chaeyoung." Mina wanted to greet her with a smile but the latter didn't seem to care.

"Are you ready?" Is all Chaeyoung asked, the phone in her hand which showed she was occupied before Mina opened the door.

With a hesitant nod, Mina answered, "Yes."

Chaeyoung didn't say anything and waited for the older one to lock the door. A few minutes in, Mina felt herself start to grow anxious again. The feeling in her stomach even started to physically hurt her. A part of her wanted to start a conversation but the bigger side told herself not to, thinking that Chaeyoung didn't want to hear her voice.

"We're going to the hospital." Chaeyoung stated, in which surprised Mina. She was mostly confused about why they were headed to the hospital. Surely nothing happened right?

"Why?" Mina successfully didn't stutter but she didn't dare to look Chaeyoung in the eye as her guilt was eating away her personality.

"You'll know once we're there." Chaeyoung answered, slipping her hands into her thin looking bubble jacket. Mina wanted to continue the conversation with a subject more emotional but she forced herself to keep that at the back of her mind.

"Mina." The way her name rolled off of Chaeyoung's mouth always made her shiver after everything happened. It filled Mina with satisfaction, like she was proud to hear Chaeyoung say her name. It, for an odd reason, felt special. Mina knew that their friendship was no longer strong, but it still felt nice to hear her name.

"What is it?" Mina's voice was quiet considering that she was still a nervous wreck in front of Chaeyoung.

"What you asked me yesterday, about love." Chaeyoung spoke, in which Mina tensed at. She was afraid. The whole topic about love is starting to scare Mina and she knew perfectly why. Mina was confused. She told herself that she wanted Jeongyeon but now she wasn't so sure anymore.

Mina hummed, telling the younger student that she was listening.

"Why did you ask me?" This time, Chaeyoung stopped, looking Mina in the eyes. Her sharp glance made Mina almost fall to her knees, it was like Chaeyoung's eyes made Mina want to melt.

"I was curious." Mina looked away. She hated this. Not because Chaeyoung was standing in front of her but because she was unsure about her emotions.

Chaeyoung sighed though it was barely audible, "Don't change your thoughts about Jeongyeon."

Mina looked at the younger girl, surprised by the comment but before she could even say anything, Chaeyoung had continued to speak, "Jeongyeon and you, are a good match."

With her hands fidgeting, Mina let her eyes stay on Chaeyoung who was still looking at her, "She's with Tzuyu.." Mina trailed off.

Chaeyoung nodded, "I know-"