[28]

Sorry about the lack of updates! I was really busy with school work and it just all started to pile up! I'm so sorry ><

Last Chapter-[28]
"I won't protect her anymore." Chaeyoung threw her jacket on the floor, passing Sana as she made her way up the stairs, "Mina's a stranger."

At this moment, Sana knew so well. She sensed the different aura and it even saddened at how much this pain caused Chaeyoung. Sana knew that, now,

Chaeyoung hated Mina.

::Chapter 28::
-Third Person's POV-

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung Wait." Sana ran after the cub, grabbing onto her wrist, "Give her another chance, please." The elder girl was practically pleading now and it hurt Chaeyoung but the anger in her heart was to much already.

"I'm sorry Sana." Chaeyoung answered, her tone going soft as she didn't want to scare Sana. Although the cub didn't say no, her answer wasn't enough to satisfy Sana. It was to blunt, there wasn't enough context.

Sana tugged on Chaeyoung's sleeve, "Please. Mina needs you-"

Chaeyoung growled, pushing Sana away, "That's a lie and we all know it. Like hell she needs me, Mina just chose to use me. She doesn't need me," The shorter girl opened the door and stepped out into the winter air,

"And I don't need her."

::

Momo threw a fit and now she was sleeping on Nayeon's lap with dried tears painted on her cheeks, "Chaeyoung is a big part of her life. Momo doesn't want to lose her and so do you, right?" Nayeon looked up, with guilt present in her eyes, "Mina?"

She stayed quiet, her head casted down, covering any expression, "Let's go outside." Nayeon suggested, gently laying Momo's head on a pillow which was substitute for her thighs, considering that Momo seemed to have felt comfortable.

Mina didn't speak a word, instead she followed Nayeon outside with silent footsteps. As they finally closed the door, Nayeon looked Mina straight in the eye with a sorrow expression amongst her face, "Look at me, Mina." The other held her own and disobeyed Nayeon.

Nayeon clenched her fists, "Why. You like Jeongyeon right? So why did you have to drag Chaeyoung into this?"

The silence fell once more and it irritated Nayeon even more. Her patience was starting to break and if Mina doesn't response any sooner, Nayeon would collapse and lash out, "Answer me." She demanded, her voice starting to get firm.

After a while, Nayeon's patience wore thin, "Mina please. Just tell me the damn truth. Why did you kiss her? Was it because you actually liked her back, or did you-"

Mina pushed Nayeon away, finally showing her face and it broke the eldest's heart to see someone as strong as Mina filled with tears. It was like seeing Chaeyoung cry all over again, they were both so good at holding their emotions it gets difficult, "I didn't want to do it. Do you think I'm ok with it? Hurting Chaeyoung? That's one of my biggest fears, Nayeon." She choked.

Nayeon looked at her, "Then why."

"I thought-"

"You thought it'll make her feel better about herself? You thought it'll make her happy that you're forcing yourself?" Nayeon gritted her teeth, trying to hold in this caged anger.

"No," Mina looked down, her knees collapsing on herself and falling onto the cold, wet ground, "I wanted to see. I wanted to see if I can fall in love. I wanted to give her feelings back. I wanted to care for her like how she cared-"