[15]

::Chapter 15::
-Chaeyoung's POV-

"It's already 12:00 am? Come on Mina, I'll drop you of-" Her head rested on my shoulder as our 3rd movie had barely started. Quiet and subtle snores left Mina's mouth as she had finally passed out from all the shows we watched.

She's still beautiful when she's sleeping.

I looked at Mina, my eyes on her features,
my admiration for her is so obvious anyone can tell. "How do you still smile?" I ask mumbled, tucking a strand of hair behind Mina's ear. She fidgeted but still stayed asleep.

After all the things she's been through with her parents and brother, it was understandable to see her shed tears. It was just hard to see it, considering all I used to see was Mina's gummy cute smile. I brush my thumb against her cheek but she groaned.

Oh sh-abort! Chaeyoung abort!

-Third Person's POV-

Chaeyoung's hand jolted away from Mina, who just stretched her arms and yawned. "Ouch." Chaeng mumbled, her shoulder hurting from Mina leaning on her shoulder. It was sore but she didn't bother complaining about it, considering the girl she liked felt comfortable around her.

"Sorry I was leaning against your shoulder. It was comfortable." Mina smiled but Chaeyoung just shrugged.

"Oh hey, by the way. You're close friends with Sana right?" Chaeyoung asked. She was curious because out of all the people she knew, Sana would certainly know the reason why Dahyun came back early from her vacation. They're best friends, probably more.

"Yeah." Mina nodded.

"Mind if you ask her if I can meet her sometime? I need to ask her about my friend." Chaeyoung smiled which caught Mina off guard. Mina knew that the tiger cub wasn't really social so she was quite taken back by the request.

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Why do you sound unsure. Or surprised." The shorter girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I know you're not an extrovert. But here you are, asking to meet someone completely new."

"I met Sana before so it's not new." Chaeyoung chuckled, rolling her eyes at Mina's statement.

Mina just laughed, standing up "Is it too late?"

"Yeah, it's 12:10. It's dangerous outside." Chaeyoung replied, battling wether or not to offer Mina to stay for the night. "Ah." Mina groaned, throwing her bag aside, carefully. There were other people inside the dorm so she didn't want to disturb anyone.

"You can sleep here for tonight." Chaeyoung coughed, her eyes darting anywhere but Mina's hoping to cover the blush she had. Mina scratched the nape of her neck feeling like a burden.

"O-Oh? Sure. Thanks. I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Don't. Sometimes Momo crashes on it in the middle of the night. Why? Because she sometimes eats at midnight, don't ask." Chaeyoung chuckled, standing up "You can sleep in my room."

Mina was a bit worried that she was starting to annoy Chaeyoung but the latter didn't seem to be so, she accepted the offer. In fact, Chaeyoung looked a little happier by the news. The two walked into the small room, the walls had some drawn pictures which really make your jaw drop. Each sketch was beautifully drawn and gave a sense of emotion, Mina was in awe. "You, drew these?"

Chaeyoung nodded, not phased by her question. "Here, you sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

Mina raised an eyebrow and as Chaeng was about to lie down on a thin blanket, the taller girl grabbed the other and pulled her onto the bed. Chaeyoung was caught off guard and lost balance, pinning Mina onto the bed. They're position can be considered intimate if anyone saw them.