[13]

Last Chapter-12
"I am not a loser."

"Mhm." I nodded, a smile growing on my face. Mina groaned, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at me.

The longer I spend with you, the harder it gets to deny what I'm feeling.

::Chapter 13::
<Next Day>
-Third Person's POV-

"Unnie." Chaeyoung's voice interrupted Nayeon's cries, a soft smile appearing on the shorter girls face, "You did nothing wrong. Promise." She reassured, a little frustrated with Nayeon's pleads early in the morning.

"Are you sure?"

"If you did something wrong, I would have ignored you when I saw you. Did I? No, so stop overthinking." Chaeyoung chuckled, stretching her arms in which Nayeon just let out a relieved sigh.

"Ok, Ok. Sorry for annoying you."

"No problem, plus. You're my favourite unnie." Chaeyoung smiled, her dimples showing. Although, for Nayeon, she didn't believe that and decided to take it as an advantage.

"I thought Mina was your favourite." Nayeon smirked.

"Oh my-We're going to be late for class, don't tease me." Chaeyoung answered, shooting a glare at the bunny. Nayeon just laughed, her two front teeth showing a bit which made Chaeng hold in a snicker.

"Ok fine." Nayeon groaned, getting pulled by Chaeyoung's small stature. As they entered the room, everyone went quiet, their eyes on the two, "Why are they looking at us like we did the stupidest thing ever?" Nayeon whispered.

"I don't know." Chaeyoung whispered back, overwhelmed by all the sudden attention.

"Hey everyone, nice to meet you all." A voice spoke, which made the two clueless students to turn around. As Chaeyoung's eyes met with the owner, her anger boiled and as well as Nayeon's.

"My name is Sunmi and you all should know Dahyun, who's back from her vacation."

Why the hell are they here?! Chaeyoung and Nayeon looked at each other, dumbfounded with a mix of anger.

-Jeongyeon's POV-

Momo and I got a little closer because of my questions about Tzuyu, turns out she hasn't talked to that girl either. Chou Tzuyu is a dance major and her beauty is just so visually appealing. If TWICE was an actual girl group, she would be the visual of it, no doubt. As I walked into my class, I felt my knees almost melt.

A girl with raven hair, tall and looking away from the front was sitting at the back. Her cheek was resting on her palm and she was on her phone, due to the light reflecting under her face.

Chou Tzuyu.

Students in the room were glancing at her, whispering to their friends as they did so. I was looking around and the only seat left was beside her, I didn't want to go to class anymore. I know I've always wanted to meet Tzuyu but just seeing her literally doing nothing already made me nervous.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." She looked at me. Her voice calling my name.

Say something!

"I-Uhm. I-yes?"

Idiot.

"This is the only seat left, are you going sit or no." Tzuyu asked, her hand holding her phone as she looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes. Yet she had no readable expression, it was hard to understand what she was possibly thinking.