[8]

-Last Chapter- [7]
Then it got quiet between us two. She was on her phone while I just looked a far, my thoughts kept on drifting into Mina's gummy smile. The way she laughs, her happiness radiating off her. I was getting desperate now. I wanted her out of my mind. I don't want romantic feelings to interfere with my life right now, moreover for someone who I don't want to fall in love with.

Please get out of mind, Mina.

::Chapter 8::
<The next day>
-Mina's POV-

Yesterday was fun but tiring considering that Momo and I spent almost the whole day practicing our dance routine. Nayeon told Momo that they didn't stay too long inside the milkshake store since it got boring without us. It was funny seeing Momo's expression, she was embarassed and all red from Nayeon's statement.

"Hey, Do you have Son Chaeyoung's number?" A girl approached me. Her hair went past her shoulders and the tips were orangish. She looked familiar. "Why?" I didn't want to give away Chaeyoung's number to random strangers especially to someone I don't know.

"My friend over there is asking. She's from SM University and wanted to see Son Chaeyoung. She's a fan." The girl pointed to her friend who was waving at me, a smile on her face.

"I don't have her number, sorry." I apologized but it doesn't make any sense. Why would you ask for her number? Isn't that a little creepy? The girl nodded and hummed, thinking of another question "Do you know her?"

"I-um. Yeah." I answered, that girl at the door seems really excited. "Ah ok. Thanks." The girl talking to me turned on her heel and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" I called, she looks really familiar. Like I've see her around before "Do you go to JYP University?" I asked and she nodded, a smile on her face.

"Yep."

"Are you-"

"Kim Dahyun. My name is Kim Dahyun."

<Somewhere else>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

My eyes endlessly wander the room ceiling, the boredom slowly turning into torture for me. Momo went somewhere, saying that she had to find some Jokbal or she'll starve to death. She always says that so I'm not even surprised anymore.

On the other hand, I'm here stuck in my room. It was Sunday and there's nothing to do when Momo isn't around making a mess or even Somi. "Chaeyoung!"

I jump off my bed, somehow excited to leave my room and breathe in some cold fresh air from the outside. My hand grasps the knob and opens it, revealing the owner of that sweet voice. It's "Mina. What are you doing here?" She smiled.

"I was bored so, I came by." She shrugged, gesturing if she can come in and I let her. It was cold outside and I wasn't planning Mina to freeze to death. Mina slipped her shoes off and sat on the couch, her jacket draped over her.

"Are you that cold?" I asked, throwing a blanket to her which she caught. Mina nodded hastily, shivering as she did so.

"Thanks Tiger cub."

I stopped what I was doing. Wait what? Did I just hear that right? When I looked back at Mina she seemed pretty surprised at what she just called me "Did you just call me tiger cub?" I asked, intrigued by the nickname I was given.

"Yeah..." She replied sheepishly, probably embarassed. I chuckle "Why tiger cub though?"

"Because you look just like one and when you yawn you look like a cub learning how to roar for the first time..." Mina explained, scratching the nape of her neck. "Tiger Cubs are cute...you are too." She giggled.