[6]

-Last Chapter-Chapter 5
"Ohh, She has good taste." Momo sighed, leaning back on our couch.

"Even If you liked her, you still had no chance." Momo added, her straight face was like mocking me.

"The hell does that mean?!"

::Chapter 6::
<Saturday Morning>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

Nayeon offered Momo And I to go to a café, who knew a jokbal lover can suddenly wake up early in the morning and scream at me? Which would usually be the other way around? "Why are you in such a hurry. Nayeon probably isn't even awake yet." I groaned.

Momo looked at me with a straight face "Who said I'm in a hurry to meet Nayeon?" I raised an eyebrow at her statement.

"You look like you just missed the last train and you like Nayeon. It adds up." I said, sighing, picking which clothes to wear.

"There's a jokbal store nearby the café and it opens early. I need to get there before more people come." Momo pouted, sitting back on the bed.

I grabbed an oversized yellow sweater and jeans considering that I was to lazy to pick out anything better. "I memorize the area. Momo that place literally has no jokbal store close by. What are you seeing?"

"Fine. But still it's better to be there earlier." Momo yawned, stretching her arms.

I roll my eyes and approach the clock, my eyes widening at the time displayed. "Momo is the time on this clock right?" My hands goes into a fist, it's Saturday, if this clock is right I will lose it.

"Yeah." Momo answered, her voice sounded so innocent.

"Pabo! It's 6:00 in the morning!"

-Mina's POV-

We sat around the table, Chaeyoung and I facing Nayeon and Momo. It was 2pm but excluding Nayeon and I, the other two look extremely tired or well mostly Chaeyoung who looks grumpy.

"Are you two ok? You both look like you went through hell to get here." Nayeon snickered taking a sip out of her cup. I switched glances between the two roommates, Chaeyoung groaned and leaned her head back while Momo yawned.

"We woke up early." Momo coughed, trying to avoid Chaeyoung's rather intense gaze.

"She woke me up at 6:00. In the morning." Chaeyoung complained. The little cub yawned and it almost forced me to laugh a bit.

Nayeon smiled, her bunny teeth showing and Momo showed a cute reaction. She looked amused yet at the same time hiding her face, probably blushing. She can't lie though, when Nayeon smiles it is one of the cutest aspects about her. "Here you go ma'am." The waiter handed our orders which Momo happily welcomed.

"Oh yeah is it ok if Chaeyoung and I went to your preformance? It's fun to watch the dancers." Nayeon asked. She looked at me then at Momo as if asking for permission "Sure, we're not the only ones dancing though." I smiled.

"I know but people are excited for both your performances, since ya know. Black Swan and Dancing machine dancing together? On the same stage? Anybody would want to see that." Nayeon leaned back, crossing her arms.

I kind of blushed at that comment. A lot of people are looking forward to us and it's nice but adds to the pressure. Not only are we being graded but we're impressing a crowd that expects a lot from us.

-Chaeyoung's POV-

The other three talked about Mina and Momo's preformance, saying things about their routine and stuff like that. I would occasionally say things but most of the time, I try to glance at Mina. To be honest, this TWICE thing has never really been part of my life and I never understood why people added me to the group. But Mina? Oh yeah, she deserves it.

She's gorgeous. Mina's hair that hits her shoulders, her mesmerizing eyes and the elegant way she speaks, moves, acts, everything. It makes me blush sometimes when she would look at me and smile, omo her gummy smile makes me melt.

"Ah." I shake my head which apparently catches all their attention. "You ok?" Nayeon asks, raising an eyebrow at my sudden action, Mina looked confused as well and Momo...she's busy eating her slice of cake. "Huh? Oh yeah. Just a little tired." I wasn't lying, I was woken up at 6 am on a Saturday, anyone would be grumpy.

"Ok, we were just talking about where to go next. If you wanted to go anywhere." Nayeon smiled, grabbing her phone to look up some locations. Momo looked over her shoulder, shyly, to take a peak but later gave up. Probably because she felt shy and started heating up, shown by her light red cheeks.

Mina tapped my shoulder "Remember when I met you in the store? Where we bumped into each other." Her dulcet voice gives me life, how could someone be this beautiful?

"Uh yeah, why?" I asked, clearing my throat. She was close to me and right now my brain cannot process our sudden close proximity. My heart was beating fast, been a while since I've been this close to a person besides a hug from Momo or Somi.

"Somi said that you get angry when you meet new people. I didn't see you angry at all and when I met you," Mina paused, scratching her nape "You were kinda cute."

Cute. She called me cute.

Heat crawled amongst my cheeks and the cold café suddenly turned into a burning hot room. Mina's gummy smile becoming a virus as it infected me too make a smile grow on my face.

"I-uhm. Thanks." I chuckle, trying my hardest to hide my embarassed face. Thankfully, Momo and Nayeon were still busy searching for a location so it gave me some time to calm down. Mina, on the other hand, just kept on eating her food. I tried to as well but my god this girl is still beautiful. Mina would tuck a lock of hair behind her ear and that enough made her look like one of those girls in commercials. Probably even better.

Mina could make me fall in lov-"Chaeyoung are you ok!" Her hand grazed my back, patting it to let me breath. 'Hold on, love?! No. I am not about to do that. She's too complicated to love anyways!' I scolded myself for even thinking about that. Nayeon and Momo looked at me, concerned. I choked on my food because of what I thought, what's wrong with me?!

"Pabo, be more careful next time." Nayeon sighed, handing me my glass of water. I hastily nod, grabbing the glass and drinking out of it while on the inside I was panicking. Mina has many admirers like that other girl in TWICE, I forgot her name, which means she's to complicated to fall in love with, let alone hold a relationship with.

Mina sighed in relief as I finally let out a steady breath. "Geez, Chaeng. What could you possibly be doing that made you choke?" Momo laughed, making me blink a few times. 'I was thinking how Mina can make me fall in love with her! Momo! Omo I'm so stupid!' I thought before answering Momo's question with a "Just thinking of that exam. Put something wrong on it and it made me worry about my final grade." My voice shook a bit at the end but it was still steady.

I glanced at Mina and she just looked back, smiling with gums showing. That was a lame excuse. I looked away quickly but not to fast to make it suspicious, her smile just made my heart go fast and I didn't want that.

Dammit Mina.

Don't make me like you.

Or even fall in with Love you.

:::To be Continued:::

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🐧🐯