[9]

-Last Chapter-8
I was curious. Who could it be? Would I want to know? It wouldn't be bad to know but it hurts. A sting. A sting that felt like a paper cut. Why does it hurt? It doesn't hurt a lot like when the person I loved left me but it still hurts. It left a bitter taste to my tounge.

It stung my heart.

Mina stung my heart and it hurt.

::Chapter 9::
<Next Day>
-Third Person POV-

Chaeyoung was whining and Momo kept talking about Nayeon and her team preformance with Mina. It was a normal school day. The two were walking to school and since they were early, both of them decided on taking detours.

"Why do you hate me so much." Momo pouted, crossing her arms and looking away as if fooling Chaeyoung.

"Because you talk so much about the same thing. It's either about jokbal or Nayeon." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, answering Momo's question.

"And my preformance."

"No. You rarely even talk about that."

"Yes I do." Momo raised an eyebrow "And excuse me. I'm sure you like to hear about Mina."

Chaeyoung blushed, covering her face with her arm "Shut up. When did I say that?"

"Your red face when you see Mina? Duh, stupid." Momo snickered, ruffling Chaeyoung's hair which got a grumble from the shorter girl.

-Nayeon's POV-

"Oh my god. For the fifth time I will not help you meet her." I was getting frustrated, the girl beside me has been begging and mumbling about wanting to meet Chou Tzuyu. The really pretty girl in the dance class who's also in the same classes as me. Trust me, if you see Tzuyu, you would melt at her natural beauty.

"Nabongs please!" Her voice raises up a bit but she wasn't angry. Usually she would tease me but now when she needs help, this girl would come running to me.

"I don't even talk to her." I groaned, it was early in the morning and I was still groggy from my 6 hour sleep.

"That doesn't matter. You need to learn how to socialize." She snapped back, holding in a snicker.

"Then why don't you do it!" I shot her a glare, luckily before she could plead for a useless request, I see Momo and Chaeyoung walking towards us.

Thank goodness, she can save me. "Momo!" I called, waving at the her and she smiled, waving back. Ah, she's so cute! I approached the two friends but they both looked behind me, probably seeing the ostrich. "Hi." Chaeyoung greeted, giving me a straight face "Thanks for noticing me." She pouted.

"Aw, sorry. You were to short." I teased earning a glare from Chaeyoung but a laugh from Momo.

"Oh by the way, this is Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon. She's also part of that TWICE thing." I breezed through that introduction, clearly showing my annoyed mood. "Hi." Jeongyeon smiled.

"Oh you're the girl crush right?" Momo asked, amused to see another 'member' of TWICE. Jeongyeon nodded, a smile displayed on her face before nudging me probably physically asking me about that Tzuyu thing.

"Stop." I grunted, getting both of the girls attention in front of me. Momo raised an eyebrow at the two of us "Everything ok?" Chaeyoung asked, curious.

"Jeongyeon keeps asking-" I was about answer but this ostrich covered my mouth with her hand, telling me to shut up about it. This is why people call us dog and cat. We fight all the time but we're still friends.