[12]

Last Chapter-[11]
I was about to bombard the three with questions but Somi sat in front of us, sighing. "Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that Chaeyoung was really hurt because-" Somi looked at Momo. They both nodded.

"Yeri is Chaeyoung's Ex."

::Chapter 12::
<Same Day>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

Walking home was lonely and there was still a bit of anger in my mood. Nayeon mentioned her name and when I started to think about it, I felt bad for her. I probably worried Nayeon, making her think that she did something wrong which in reality, she did nothing. Just hearing that stupid name ruins my whole day.

"Ah, sorry Nayeon unnie." I mumbled, adjusting the strap of my bag. Just when I thought my walk was going to be quiet and lonely my phone buzzed, someone was calling.

"Hello." I answered.

"How's my tiger cub?" A dulcet voice rang from the other side. I smiled, my day brightened right at that second, but I stopped.

Hold on. She said my tiger cub?!

I held back the temptation to make my happiness obvious. Thankfully she wasn't in front of me or else she would see my red cheeks. "Nothing much. Just going home." I spoke, smiling from ear to ear.

"Really? Is it ok if I see you there too? I need to talk to you.." Her voice trailed off. It was probably about yesterday's thing, when Mina confessed to me a lot of information about her personal life. Like BamBam.

"Yeah, sure thing. See you there." I answered, not hesitating. I couldn't tell but it felt as if Mina was smiling and that made me a little happier.

"Thank you. I'll start walking to your dorm." Mina spoke.

"Alright, take care."

"You too my cub." She hung up the phone and her nicknames are starting to melt every piece of my heart.

<>

"You're freezing." I commented, getting my visitors attention. Mina looked at me but it was obvious the whole situation yesterday made things a little awkward for her. "Come on in, I have the keys." I smiled, warmly.

I opened my door and rushed inside, pulling Mina in due to the cold temperature from outside. "Are you gonna sit down or just stand there like a weirdo?" I breathed out, throwing my bag onto the nearby chair.

Mina rolled her eyes playfully before sitting down on the couch. The dorm was quiet since all the other girls weren't present so I took that as an advantage "I see where you're going with this." I spoke up, getting a quick glance from her.

"Don't bother apologizing because I chose to listen to you. I don't care if you cried on my shoulder, I don't care if you 'wasted' my time and most importantly I don't care about rumors." I looked at her, seeing the guilt in her eyes "You're you Mina. No one can change that. Not even the people who make those stupid rumors." I smile, grabbing her hands.

After that, Mina had a small and gentle smile grow on her features, it honestly would melt me. "Thank you." She giggled "And thank you For somehow reading my mind."

"But I'm being serious," Mina's smile quickly faded away and I retracted my hand, refraining from holding hers again "Thank you. Even listening to me was good enough but you stayed with me. Thank you so much Chaeyoung."

"No problem. You're part of my life now, I help everyone." I smirked, winking to lighten the atmosphere.

Mina groaned "What about you? I told you about, Well me. How about your life?"