[21]

Last Chapter-20
The cub yawned, checking her phone to see if Mina texted, afterall the girl was supposedly giving the knitted scarf to Jeongyeon. Just by the thought struck a chord in Chaeng's heart but she knew what she wanted for Mina.

She'll just ignore her feelings.

And try to forget

That she loves Mina.

::Chapter 21::
-Third Person's POV-

"I'm not good at this stuff, Chae." Mina groaned, stretching her hands as it started to cramp due to the amount of knitted she tried doing. Chaeyoung tried motivating Mina into making another scarf since Jeongyeon wanted one for her birthday, "Why do I need to make another one? The one I made already looks good does it not?" Mina asked, stopping for a bit.

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Yeah but you can barely give it to her without turning into a stuttering mess. Making another one and giving it to her on her birthday is a good excuse." The shorter girl winked, proud of her plan.

"Ok? Then I'll just give the one I have now." Mina was confused at Chaeyoung's current logic so she was quite lost.

"Noooo." Chaeyoung shook her head, "You guys can match! Like a couple!" The cub laughed, throwing a thumbs up to encourage Mina even more who was a little red but also because she was embarassed.

"A couple?" Mina thought about it and smiled, just the thought of Jeongyeon holding onto her hand made her all giddy about everything. Chaeyoung smiled gently, clasping her hands together, "Yeah. You guys would be a perfect match, no?"

"Ok fine, if you say so." Mina giggled, resuming back to her knitting. Chaeyoung made a noise of triumphant before sitting on the couch, watching whatever's on tv. Every once in a while she glanced at the older girl, her eyes so focused on the fabric it made Chaeng smiled. It was obvious Mina was putting full effort.

"Oh Chaeyoung," Mina stopped, "Would like one? A scarf?"

Chaeyoung waved her hand politely, "Ah, no I'm good. I have my own."

"Oh, ok." Mina nodded, going back to her knitting.

A few minutes passed and no conversation had risen between the two of them. Chaeyoung was mostly on her phone and Mina was focused on knitting so they were in two different worlds. No one was inside Chaeyoung's dorm so they had it to themselves. Momo was busy with Nayeon, Somi had gone out with her friends and Irene was apparently with Seulgi.

"You must really love her." Chaeyoung blurted, making Mina snap her head to the shorter girl, surprised by that statement.

"Wh-What?" Mina nervously chuckled, gently putting down the scarf onto her lap.

"I don't know but you look like you're putting a lot of love into that scarf. I'm not surprised if Jeongyeon falls in love with it." Chaeyoung reassured, running her fingers against the soft fabric.

"O-Oh? Thank you." Mina mumbled, looking back at the scarf to hide her red face not wanting to show the tiger cub her embarassed expression.

Chaeyoung smiled, looking back at her phone to see that Sana had texted her a few times. The squirrel wanted to meet up at a café nearby so Chaeyoung agreed. They've gotten closer and it was nice to have a friend like Sana, who was clumsy but she always brightened your day. Sometimes she would brighten it up by saying whatever's on her mind or just her clumsy moments.

"You almost done by the way?" Chaeyoung asked, passing the remote to Mina who just shrugged, "Almost."

"Ohh," Chaeyoung nodded, "You should hide that because I called Jeongyeon here." She winked, laughing as she grabbed her jacket.