[29]

Last Chapter-[28]
"I don't care." Chaeyoung stood up, "What's done was done. Just let fate decide wether or not we're meant to be friends." The words may not have been directed to her but Somi was hurt for Mina. Those exact words sounded so harsh and cold but Somi couldn't even blame Chaeyoung.

"What about your feelings." Somi looked up, wondering if the same feelings stayed within Chaeyoung. The cub clenched her fists, looking back at Somi with this saddened her honest eyes,

"They're gone."

::Chapter 29::
-Third Person's POV-

"Chaeyoung?" Sana looked at the shorter girl, who was clearly holding a plastic bag with what seemed to be bags of chips inside and other ingredients. She looked at Chaeyoung confused, "What are you doing here?"

"I brought you and Dahyun food." Chaeyoung blankly spoke, carelessly walking inside Sana's house. Ever since the fight, the cub became more of a sloth but it didn't really occur to Sana as a problem since Chaeyoung was kind of like this before.

"You didn't have to, we aren't kids." Sana chuckled, feeling a little embarassed that Chaeyoung was acting like the older one. The cub quietly and gently put the plastic bags on the counter, taking each product out, "It's ok with me."

Sana hummed, turning the tv on before glancing at Chaeyoung's back, "Don't you have classes today?"

"I skipped."

"Whaat?" Sana sighed, although she herself didn't do so well on some subjects, skipping a class was something that she was always afraid to do, "Out of all the people I know, You happen to be the one that skips? Since when?"

"It's only for today." Chaeyoung answered, who was now holding a knife and cutting vegetables.

"But why?"

"I don't know." Chaeyoung sighed, walking in front of Sana with a subtle smile, "I already asked someone to copy notes for me so I'm fine. You don't need to worry."

Sana knew this cub sensed her concern, choosing to not protest Sana let Chaeyoung cook whatever she wanted to cook. After a while, the atmosphere started to get awkwardly thick and Sana felt a little uncomfortable. It was so quiet and everything seemed so vulnerable, it felt weird to her, "Any reason why you're quiet?" She spoke.

Chaeyoung stopped her cooking and glanced at Sana, "Hm. I can't think of any."

"There has to be. Usually your all chit chat." Sana teased, trying to get rid of the aura.

"I never liked to talk much. Where'd you get that information from?" Chaeyoung asked, obviously not taking Sana's comments as a simple joke. The squirrel groaned silently and shrugged her head, letting Chaeyoung go back to work.

Sana grunted, not liking the silent atmosphere. She tried to crack a few jokes but Chaeyoung was Stone the whole time and it started to ruin her own mood. Out of frustration, Sana stood up and stomped towards Chaeyoung, standing in front of the cub with a tall stance. The cub looked at Sana up and down, "Do you need anything?"

"I'm bored."

"Watch tv."

"I've been doing that for the past hour. I can't take it anymore!" Sana pouted, pulling Chaeyoung's sleeves who looked like she wanted to finish cooking.

"Then watch a different show."

"You're no fun." Sana mumbles, angrily stomping away with heavy steps.

Chaeyoung stopped cooking and closed the oven, sighing as she seemed to have see the kid of Sana come out, "Ok fine. What do you want to do?"

"Wanna call Dahyun to come over? We can watch some shows together." Sana squealed, happy that Chaeyoung finally gave in.