[5]

-Last chapter-Chapter 4
"Are you cold?" Nayeon asked me, Well I was since I was shivering right beside her. I nodded, rubbing my hands to create friction "Y-Yeah." Nayeon chuckled, draping the blanket over my body and forcing me to come closer. I did, hesitantly and we were basically under the same blanket with very minimum space.

I couldn't stop smiling.

Nayeon Just made me fall for her even more...

::Chapter 5::
Mina froze.

What was she suppose to do? Say? Chaeyoung laid there unconscious saying the three words and now Mina couldn't budge. "Wh-What?" She asked as if Chaeng was actually awake. 'Who am I kidding, Chaeyoung just said that because she got injured. Plus she-' Mina's thought was cut off as the unconscious cub started to mumble something.

"...pl-please don't leave." Her voice trailed off as if she was about to let out tears. Mina held onto Chaeng's hand tighter, assuring the cub that she wasn't going anywhere. Mina couldn't help herself, even though they just met, she felt connected to Chaeyoung. Was it fate? No, that's cheesy. Mina thought.

Chaeyoung turned in her sleep, facing Mina. "...love you..." Mina winced, there it was again. Was it for her? "Stop doing this to me Chaeyoung..." Mina mumbled, loosening her grip around Chaeng's hand. The cub breathed out but she was still asleep, her quiet snores signifying it.

"Chaeng!" A voice called causing Mina to turn around, startled. She was met by Nayeon and Momo, who was panting. "Momo-" The dancer rushed towards her friend, letting out a relieved sigh.

Mina looked at Nayeon who just sighed as well, seeming relieved to know that Chaeng was ok. "We heard that Chaeng fell and was brought to the clinic. Momo got worried so I brought her here." Nayeon smiled, Mina mouthed an 'ahh' understanding why Momo looked worried as if Chaeng was about to die.

-Mina's POV-

"Why are you so red?" Nayeon unnie asked, making me look at her. Surely she wasn't talking to Momo since she was to busy tending to Chaeyoung 'hang on. I'm blushing?!' I thought, my eyes go wide "Uh, it's nothing. Just a little cold." My excuse was lame.

"What are you talking about? There's a heater in here." Nayeon pressed, she looked generally concerned but she also looked like she was just playing around with me. "Yahh Momo!" Chaeyoung whined, slightly pushing Momo's hands away from her "Why are you doing that-Nayeon?"

Nayeon smiled and waved "Annyeong." She sighed, Chaeyoung must've been a little frustrated considering her change of mood. "Do you feel better?" I asked, approaching her, trying my best to forget about those words. She nodded slightly, stretching her arms and yawning like a lion cub. Ah, she's so cute!

I was about to say something but Momo And Chaeyoung got into another quarrel which I just listened to. Not until I felt a nudge on my elbow, it was Nayeon unnie, smirking "You're making it obvious that you're checking her out." She snickered, clearly teasing me.

Chaeyoung didn't hear anything, thankfully, due to her loud bickering with Momo. "I am not." I defended not having fun with our conversation. Nayeon sighed, shaking her head "Momo and I are going somewhere tomorrow, wanna come? Chaeng will to." She smiled. I'm not close with Nayeon but she seemed like a really nice person, so why not?

As if on que, Chaeyoung and Momo heard "Sure. At least she can shut up." They Both said in sync. Nayeon and I just looked at each other, laughing at the two.

<Walking Home>

Momo and Chaeyoung already went home, Nayeon had to go to the library and as for me, Well I was going home too. It was snowing but not that hard so I refused Momo's offer to walking home with me. Plus, the sun was still visible so it wasn't all that dangerous.

That would be the only reason. If it wasn't for what Chaeyoung said while she was sleeping. First, how could someone still look that cute while unconscious and second, how could I just forget what she mumbled?

"I hate this! I hate this! I hate this! Stupid Cub! Stupid!" I groaned, giving up and just falling onto the nearby bench. It was getting darker but I didn't mind, it was actually more relaxing considering that I was literally confused right now. "Why am I thinking about this? Chaeyoung probably meant that for someone else. She's probably in a relationship." Chaeyoung having a relationship made me curious, if she was in one, who would it be?

<At the same time>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

"Momo." I called. Momo was at the dining table, busy writing down more notes for her dance project. Best friends bother each other so I proceeded to talk, fortunately Momo hummed which meant she was willing to listen.

"Mina. She's gorgeous." I blurted. My cheeks were hot but Momo's my best friend and I don't think she's one to tease a lot so I didn't care. The noise of pencil writing stopped and I started to regret my decision "You met her for only two days and barely know anything about her. Now you have a crush. That was fast." I turned around to look at Momo and of course she had that straight face.

"You're one to talk. You haven't even met Nayeon and you already started to get a crush." I snapped back, Momo pouted Of course not denying the truth "And Hey, I just said she was beautiful. That doesn't mean I have a crush on Mina." I scoffed, looking back at the tv. "I never will." I added.

Momo sat beside me, making me jump a bit. Her gaze at me seemed curious like I said something out of the ordinary "Why not?" She asked.

"Because even if I did, I wouldn't want to get with her. I'm done with love for now."

"Its been two months Chaeng. You haven't talked to her for a long time, maybe-"

"Two months isn't enough to heal me, Momo. Plus-" I paused hearing the several rumors about Mina "Mina likes someone else doesn't she?"

"Where'd you hear that?" Momo looks at me with her innocent eyes. Her hand unknowingly grabbing for popcorn and chucking them inside her mouth.

"Rumors. Mina's beautiful and talented I'm sure everyone falls in love with her. She'll be too complicated to start a relationship with." I chuckle, yawning.

"That is true. But hey, I'm interested in that rumor. Who does she like?" Momo asked.

"How would I know? People talk." I shrugged.

"Oh c'mon...tell meee"

"Momo. I don't know. If she likes someone ask her, simple." I sigh.

"Chaengie You should've at least heard one name!" Momo pressed on, this girl never really knows how to give up.

"I dunno maybe Irene? Seulgi? Those are the only names I heard." I was saying the truth and yeah, they're from SM University.

"Ohh, She has good taste." Momo sighed, leaning back on our couch.

"Even If you liked her, you still had no chance." Momo added, her straight face was like mocking me.

"The hell does that mean?!"

::To be Continued::

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🐧🐯