[3]

<Morning>

"Momo unnie wake up." A voice nagged, lightly pushing Momo's arm who was still asleep. The girl grumbled before draping her thick blanket over her face. "If you don't wake up you'll be late for class." The voice sighed, seeming irritated.

Momo groaned, uncovering herself with the blanket and squinting at Jihyo "I don't want to go." She whined, wailing her arms around as if a little kid was getting angry. "Don't you have to work on your project with Mina?" Jihyo asked, sitting on Momo's bed while fiddling around with her watch.

"We're gonna start practicing on Saturday." Momo yawned, before closing her eyes and drifting into sleep once more. Jihyo smirked "I'm going to the coffee shop today." She paused hearing Momo hum, probably just ignoring her. "And Chaeyoung's going to be there with Nayeon."

Momo sat up, showing Jihyo a straight face "Nayeon? As in Im Nayeon." She nodded at Momo's rather blunt question.

-Momo's POV-

Nayeon has the same reputation as Jihyo and I. She's part of that TWICE group that people dub us. A little back story, I've met Nayeon before but it was a really short encounter, we bumped into each other, said sorry and went our separate ways.

People say that she looks like a brat or comes off rude which is what people say about Chaeyoung. In all honesty, Nayeon is the cutest in my opinion, problem is we don't see each other much so she probably forgot my face. I'm close to Jihyo and Chaeyoung, who has talked to her on many occasions. Why can't I talk to her? Because I'm too scared to.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, Jihyo raised an eyebrow at me "Don't you want to meet her again? Or are you done fantasizing about Nayeon." She helps in a laugh obviously teasing me. I sighed, pouting "Where's Chaeyoung?"

"She left for class. Which you should be doing right now too." Jihyo yawned, standing up and stretching her arms. "I'm walking with Nayeon to University, wanna come?" She looked at me and I couldn't resist. It'll be awkward but I wanted to see Nayeon and her cute smile.

"Ok fine!"

<Walking To JYP Uni>
-Nayeon's POV-

Jihyo did say that she was bringing a friend but I didn't know it'll be Hirai Momo. "Does she talk?" I whispered in Jihyo's ear who just laughed and nodded at my question. The walk to the university is only 5 minutes but it was long enough for me to observe Momo's face.

I've never heard her speak, never saw her on stage and I never met her in personal like this before. Or at least I don't think I have, she looks familiar "So, Momo. Chaeyoung said that you have a preformance, is it ok if I can go with Chaeyoung to watch?" I asked trying to start a conversation. Jihyo quietly snickered.

Momo looked at me "Uh, y-yeah. Sure." I'm guessing she doesn't like eye contact. Jihyo sighed, shaking her head slightly "Sorry, Nayeon. Momo's a little shy when she meets new people." Jihyo chuckled. I smiled "Oh, it's no problem, it's actually kind of cute." I spoke, whispering the last to Jihyo considering I don't want Momo to think of me as a flirt or whatever.

-Momo's POV-

Have you ever seen such a cute smile like that? Me neither, well not until Nayeon flashed her smile at me. Her bunny teeth showing, her plump cheeks adding to the cuteness and her sweet voice. What's wrong with you Jihyo! Why did you bring me here! I'm so quiet and I hate it!

"Oh Chaeyoung told me that you guys are working at our dorm room. Want me to order some pizza?" I said, out of nowhere. Great, I bullied myself into offering Nayeon and Chaeng food. Well, that's what I get for having a tiny crush on her.

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at me, without hesitation Nayeon smiled and nodded "Yeah sure. I like pizza anyways." She spoke, omo that smile is too much for me. She's so cute I want to protect her! Jihyo slapped my arm slightly "Say something." She gestured.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Great. Nice. Awesome..." I trailed off with clearing my throat. I could sense Jihyo's temptation of facepalming from here but she didn't. Nayeon stopped and smiled at the both of us "Ok cool, see you." She waved goodbye and ran off.

"Alright, last time I remember you hated her and now what happened?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow at me, I sighed "That was when I was stupid, I'm not anymore." I answered, rubbing my eyes from the bright sunlight.

"Momo. You're always stupid." Jihyo teased, causing me to whine "Yahhh."

<Sometime later>
-Chaeyoung's POV-

"Blah blah blah blah." I didn't hear a single thing that the proffessor spoke. The words he said were nothing but distorted noises to me because all I did was scan through images of Myoui Mina. She was gorgeous and still is. Now I understand why people drool over her because who the hell wouldn't!

She was Japanese according to fan pages that I went through and there was a ton. I didn't bother listening since I'll just ask someone nearby if I can just copy from them, it's university, everyone does it nowadays. My eyes were glued to my phone as I kept on seeing pictures showing Mina. Some were her walking a long the street but most were about her performances. People looked at her like a real idol.

"Son Chaeyoung!" A voice called, I looked up instantly assuming that the professor had figured out my lack of listening, but it wasn't. Just a random girl standing in front of me with a smile. She was with another friend, keep in mind that this is university so I technically didn't know a lot of people but apparently a lot of people know me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, standing up and packing my bags as I see everyone else leaving. She looked at her friend then back at me "Is it ok if I get a picture with you! I really like your songs and I've always wanted to see you in person!" The girl almost looked like she was about to cry.

I couldn't resist and smiled, giving in to her request. Her friend seemed to be a bit surprised at my answer, I guess she was one of the people that think I'm arrogant. "1,2,3!" The phone clicked and the girl waved goodbye.

To my surprise, I see Mina walking by and as if my legs moved on it's own- I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the room just to catch up to her. I almost tripped but it was worth it "Mina!" I called. She turned to me and waved, showing her gummy smile. How could someone be that beautiful?

As I was running towards her, I gestured her to wait but without noticing someone's foot was in the way and it interrupted my smooth path way to her. I saw myself fall to the floor, hearing Mina and everyone else's gasp.

Talk about a great way to get everyone's attention.