[24]

Last Chapter-23
Her heart ached. Chaeyoung knew that setting Mina up with someone else would hurt herself, but she wanted the girl to be happy. She wanted Mina to be happy. Chaeyoung hastily wiped away her watery eyes, grunting as she makes her way to the door.

"You're doing this for her Chaeng." She chanted, telling herself as she tries to hold in the frustration. Chaeyoung inhales.

"She deserves someone else."

::Chapter 24::
-Third Person's POV-

"Hello? Earth to Mina?" A pale hand made it's away across Mina's peripheral view a couple of times, before the ballerina was snapped out of her thoughts. She looked in front and saw Sana chuckling, probably because of Mina's heavy habit of spacing out.

"Again? You've been spacing out a lot lately." The elder girl laughed, making Mina pout, although Sana was her close friend, she didn't enjoy the teasing as much as Sana did. Then again, Mina always found herself as the victim when it came to Sana's endless teasing tactics, "Anything wrong?" Sana spoke, after sipping a bit from her cup of hot chocolate.

Mina sighed, "Nothing."

"I've known you for a couple of years now. I know when something's wrong with you, Mina." Sana smirked, her eyes intimidating Mina into saying the truth.

"It's about Chaeyoung." Mina admitted, leaning back, awaiting for more teasing comments but instead she received silence from the latter. Sana's eyes were suddenly filled with pity, like she felt sympathy for Chaeyoung which the reason was unknown to Mina.

"Why are you looking like that? Did something bad happen to Chaeyoung?" Mina eagerly asked, not liking Sana's rather sorrow like expression. The elder girl shook her head letting Mina feel a quick sense of relief.

Sana changed her expression hoping that Mina wouldn't ask about her face, "Why? Did anything happen between you two?" The elder girl asked, letting Mina shrug at the guestion.

"No, but she's been acting," Mina casted her head down, feeling the sense of worry, "different lately. She's not herself as of recent and that worries me a bit."

"Chaeyoung is a strong girl." Sana looked away, Mina wanted to see the elder girls' expression but she hid it well, "I'm sure she's just been moody lately. Ya know, she's a growing kid."

Mina sighs, Sana's answer not providing the satisfaction she wanted. No, Chaeyoung acting weird was only part of Mina's concern but the other, was what really took over her thoughts, "Do you know if Chaeyoung likes anyone at the moment?"

Sana choked on her drink, coughing as she glanced at Mina several times who was forcing water in front of her face, "Wh-What?"

"Are you ok?!" Mina breathed out, feeling her heart calm down after Sana's mini experience. The squirrel hastily nodded stil hung up on what Mina asked. Did the penguin finally notice or is this a question pulled out of the blue?

"What you asked before. Why are you asking?" Sana's voice was calm and her voice was no longer raspy. Mina looked up at the elder girl, nervously stirring the spoon inside her mug. Mina, herself, was not sure of her reasons but somehow she felt like Chaeyoung's feelings were involved in this act.

"I'm just curious."

"Didn't she already tell you? Chaeyoung liked someone but they're in Japan." Sana calmly answered back.

"That doesn't mean she can't develop feelings for someone here," Mina's gaze made Sana feel uneasy as if she was about to interrogate her, "Right?"