[18]

-Last Chapter-[17]
Chaeyoung shut her mouth closed. Momo looked her in the eye and no smile was present. The Japanese girl looked into Chaeng's eyes, saddened as she sees the pain inside them. Her puffy red eyes told Momo that Chaeng cried for hours, non-stop. Tears started to fall and Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself.

"Even the toughest things crack, Chaeyoung-

It's time you let it all out now."

::Chapter 18::
-Third Person's POV-

That night, Momo informed Mina about Chaeyoung's sudden outburst. Telling Mina that Chaeng had a bad day and decided to stay over at Nayeon's place instead, Mina was hesitant to believe it but she decided to not ask anymore questions.

She was worried for her cub, afraid that maybe Chaeyoung was angry and planned to ignore Mina. So, here she was now, sitting on a chair, in the university café, waiting for her order. Jeongyeon and Nayeon joined her which got Mina thinking.

They look like a couple even if they're not dating.

Mina was aware that Jeongyeon was single but she was also aware that the girl crush had feelings for another. Chou Tzuyu. So she decided to sit back and try her best to push away the admiration she feels for Jeongyeon. "Mina? You ok? This whole time you had a blank face." The voice she loved, interrupted her thoughts.

"Huh? Ah, no I'm ok."

"Alright." Jeongyeon smiled, taking another sip from her coffee. Nayeon on the other hand stayed quieter than usual, as if trying to hide something.

"Nayeon unnie."

Nayeon looked at Mina "Hm?"

"Momo told me that Chaeyoung was at your place. Is she ok? I was trying to call her but she wasn't answering.." Mina trailed off, a little anxious to hear Nayeon's answer.

"Chaeyoung's just, tired. Don't worry, why?" Nayeon turned her whole body to Mina and doing that kind of worried her.

"I-uh. We were talking yesterday and she just suddenly ran off when I asked her a question. I wanted to apologize, since I made her mad." Mina chuckled nervously.

"You made her cry. That's for sure." Nayeon mumbled, sighing. Mina arched an eyebrow and looked at Nayeon "Huh?"

"Oh nothing. I meant to say that don't worry about her. Chaeyoung just needs some space and plus we have to finish some other homework." Nayeon was kind of proud of herself for making up an excuse to cover for Chaeyoung.

"Your project?"

"Yeah." Nayeon shortened her answers, ending their conversation with a slight smile before looking back at her phone.

Mina on the other hand was still concerned. Although she already asked Nayeon, it didn't satisfy her enough. Seeing Chaeyoung would brighten her day more than ever, considering that she has no idea what's going on with that cub.

"Um, Nayeon unnie." Mina called, her guilt eating her.

"Yeah?"

"When you talk to Chaeyoung, is it ok if you can tell her to call me? Or at least text me? I'm just worried." Mina mumbled out, she was worried and if Nayeon said no, Mina herself was planning on just bursting through Nayeon's door.

"Sure. No problem." Nayeon nodded, smiling with her bunny teeth exposed.

"Hey you guys should try the bagels, it tastes pretty good." Jeongyeon interrupted, the awkward atmosphere fading as she sat down. She brought another tray but this time with a bagel and a slice of bread.