Two

"Jimin!"

The said boy turned around on the school steps to see his best friend jogging out after him.

"Jimin! Wait!" Taehyung called again as Jimin scoffed and continued walking.

"See you tomorrow tae"

"No, please just wait a second!"

He reached Jimin and grabbed his arm, stopping him from moving.

"It's not my fault" the boy panted. "I didn't ask for him to like me!"

Jimin sighed, feeling weak after how his best friend spoke. He knew it wasn't his fault but he couldn't help but feel so jealous and angry. "I know... I just want to go home"

"Can we at least walk home together?" Taehyung gave a hopeful smile.

"You should be glad you're cute" Jimin rolled his eyes before smiling himself. He softly pinched underneath Taehyungs chin and they both laughed.

"I am" Taehyung said, linking arms with him.

"Tae tae!"
The two looked round and saw someone else walking towards them.
Jungkook.

"Oh god" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Hey" Taehyung replied, seemingly embarrassed as he knew Jimin didn't want to be around Jungkook at the moment.

"Let's walk together, yeah?" Jungkook grinned. "Oh Hey Jimin" he gave the boy a small wave but Jimin only nodded back.

"Uh.. maybe another time Kookie, I'm walking with Jimin today"

"Kookie?" Jimin blurred out, sudden jealousy burning up his insides.

Taehyung turned to him to explain with panic in his eyes
"No- wait"

"Tae it doesn't matter, just walk with him. I need to pick groceries up from the shop anyway, you wouldn't want to walk that far with me"
with that Jimin pulled his arm out of Taehyungs grasp and stormed off alone.

He heard Taehyung shout his name behind him and call him back, however Jimin ignored it once again.

Of course, he lied. He didn't need to pick anything up! Jimins parents weren't even home and they had enough food in the house.

He yanked his headphones out his pocket and shoved them in his ears. The first song that played was a slow depressing piano song, Jimin internally groaned to himself but didn't skip it. This was his habit; he listened to sad songs when he was already sad.

Jimin kicked stones as he walked along the paths beside his school until he got further and further away.

Kookie he repeated in his head and scoffed. As if...Tae has betrayed me.

---

Jimin found himself wondering into a corner store on his way home, not to buy groceries but because he didn't want to go home just yet. As he walked through he picked up a samgak kimbap and took it to the counter. After he paid with the small amount of money he had in his pocket he happened to keep in his pocket. Luckily he had enough for his snack.

He brought it over to the window seats where he watched people walk by on the street with music still in his ears.
Jimin began to blank out as he thought about how Taehyung and Jungkook must be walking together right now. He thought the kimbap would make him feel a bit better, but it's not.

A loud tapping noise cut his thoughts of, however, and as his eyes focused back to the window in front of him, he saw a familiar face staring straight back at him. His mouth was still full with rice and seaweed and tuna when he realised it was Yoongi staring at him. The boy had a smirk on his face as he shook his head and walked off. Jimin thought he had walked off but it proved him wrong when the boy stepped through the stores door and walked up to him. Jimin chewed his food extra quickly and swallowed it down before lifting his head towards Yoongi.