Forty Nine

Sungwooonieee
Hey didn't see you today

Can I talk to you tomorrow?

Jimin instantly began hitting the keys, and without thinking he pressed send.

Jiminii
Good, I didnt want to see you

You've ruined everything so no is the answer
to your question.

Sungwooonieee
So you're going to avoid me for the rest of your life?

Jiminii
Yes

That's exactly what I'm going to do

Unless you have an apology, I don't want to see you at all

Sungwooonieee
I like you Jimin, how can I apologise for liking you

Jimin scoffed at the message. In other situations, he'd feel shocked, maybe even flattered, since he wasn't used to being liked. But this? He didn't believe it one bit. Even if Sungwoon was telling the truth, Jimin was too overwhelmed with emotions that he didn't give a damn that the boy liked him right now. So he began typing back.

Jiminii
Apologise for kissing me when i have a boyfriend!

Apologise for kissing me while I'm drunk!

Apologise for trying to take my shirt off while I have a boyfriend and I'm drunk!

Apologise to Yoongi for thinking you could steal me away from him when the only person I was thinking of all night was him!

You don't like me Sungwoon

You wouldn't have done that if you liked me

Don't talk to me

Sungwooonieee
How was I supposed to know Yoongi was your boyfriend

Jiminii
Is

Is my boyfriend

And it's obvious! You're a bit slow if you didn't catch that much

Sungwoon didn't reply straight away after that and for a moment Jimin thought he had finally shut him up.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Sungwooonieee
Are you sure he's still your boyfriend now?

That's when Jimin saw red, he had finally had enough.

Jiminii
You ass

I'm blocking you

***

Awkward.

That's the best word to describe the atmosphere at lunch time.

It was on everyone's mind. Awkward. Tense. Silent. Uneasy.

Yoongi was sat at one end of the table and Jimin at the other. Their friends in between, desperately trying to start a conversation that lasted more than a few seconds.

Yoongi barely looked up from his food and Jimin barely looked away from Yoongi.

Some of them didn't actually know the full story of what happened, but they knew it was something serious.

The two boys never sat separately, Jimin practically lived in the older boys arms. And it certainly was never this quiet.