Forty One

Today was a pretty good day.

Jimin was standing in front of the vending machines, waiting for the drinks he chose to fall to the bottom. One by one the did, until he eventually he had seven. He struggled to pick them all up at the same time, it was only now that he realised this wasn't the best idea.

After thinking he was good to go with all seven milkshake cartons in his arms, Jimin began to walk away only to drop them immediately again.

The small cartons scattered on the floor as Jimin desperately tried to pick them all up again.

Jimin cursed himself for being so clumsy.

With half of them back in his hands, he heard the sound of footsteps towards him. He thought nothing of it until he noticed the student pick up on the cartons that had rolled away. Jimin snapped his head up, about to call the person out for stealing, but he stopped himself when he realised the student was walking towards him.

It was a boy who Jimin didn't recognise as one of his friends or any of his classmates.

Jimin had to shut his mouth after he realised it was hanging open while he watched he boy walk towards him.

The boy stopped in front of him and knelt down, extending his hand out with a perfectly carved smile.

Jimin looked down to the boys hands before back to his face, before finally taking the carton from him. Jimin politely smiled, saying "thank you".

"No worries" the guy said as he stood up and began picking the last few cartons up. Jimin rose to his feet and watched him in awe, also noticing the tag on the boys jacket said Ha Sung Woon

Why was this guy helping me?

Now he thought about it, this guy was very handsome.

"A-ah thank you, you can leave the rest, I don't mind—"

Sungwoon chuckled as he picked the last one up and returned to Jimins side. "I got them it's fine. Now where you heading?"

"Huh?" Jimins eyes widen a little.

"Where are you heading? I'll carry these for you" sungwoon said confidently.

Jimin feels heat rise to his cheeks as he looks to the floor.

This has never happened before.

Jimin finally agreed shyly and told the boy he which classroom he was heading to. The two walked together, pretty quietly at first until Sunwoon spoke up.

"So, what are you doing with seven milkshakes?" He asked jokingly.

"Oh they're for my friends" Jimin smiled.

"That's a big group of friends"

"I don't think it's that big"

"Bigger than mine. There's only three of us"

Jimin looked to his side, brows raised. "Some people have no friends so you should be grateful"