Five

It was in the toilets where Jungkook found him the next day. Jungkook needed to try and help out somehow, even if he didn't know what the whole problem was about, he needed to. He liked Jimin, he was pretty cool in fact, a bit whiny but he was okay. Jungkook could even go as far as saying he was pretty cute sometimes, well he does have that super squishy face. But back to the point— Jungkook didn't want either of them to be sad, especially Taehyung because he knew how much they mean to each other ( they had been best friends since primary school for god sake! ). So when he found Jimin alone in the toilets washing his hands he was relived.

"Hey Jimin" Jungkook smiled.

The boy jumped at his words and almost tripped back on his foot. Luckily he caught hold of the tap and stabilised himself. "Oh, um hey" Jimin replied, avoiding his gaze slightly.

"Can I talk with you a moment?" Jimin stayed silent for a moment as he turned off the tap and dried his hands.

"I guess, what's.. uh, what's the matter?"

"I want to know what's going on between you and Tae" Jungkook said, adding a small smile to the end of it just to keep reminding him that he's a sweet child of god and means no harm.

Jimin froze slightly, thinking of all the things Taehyung might have told him while he was gone. Had Tae betrayed me even further? Has he let out my secret?! But then he realised that if he had a Jungkook wouldn't be asking him which means Jimin was pretty sure that Taehyung had continued to be a loyal best friend to the extent of not reviling the truth of his massive crush on Jeon Jungkook. However Jimin was still angry with Taehyung for that matter as he still did go against his best friend oath to never like the same person as he did.

You are supposed to be my crush, so you're supposed to fall in love with me! Not Taehyung! And Taehyungs not supposed to like you back either! Its not fair! Jimin screamed inside his head.

"It's.. n-none of your business" Jimin would have said that a lot more aggressively if he still didn't find Jungkook so damn attractive.

"But I want to help you guys out!" Jungkook replied. "Tae seriously thinks you hate him now"

"He does?" Jimin asked, eyes wide. He didn't mean to make Taehyung think like this, he was only annoyed at him! When Jungkook nods, Jimin frowns and whines. "I don't hate him though"

"Well he doesn't know that. You know how he is, dense and all.." the younger rolled his eyes. "You need to talk to each other and sort things out"

Jimin nods slowly. Maybe I should take his advice.

"Well..." Jimin starts as he heads towards the exit. "Thanks.. for your advice I mean"

Jungkook smiled and moved out the way so Jimin could get past. "no problem"

When out of his sight and out of the toilet, Jimin sped up his walking just incase Jungkook decided to follow and walk with him.

A couple of months ago Jimin would have loved to walk with Jungkook but right now, with all that was happening, he'd prefer not to. In fact when he burst open the classroom door Jimin was actually relieved to see Yoongi sat at his desk on a piece of paper.

Jimin walked up to him without hesitation and sat down next to Yoongi with a sigh.

"What's up now?" Yoongi asked,
Not tearing his eyes away from the paper. Jimin noticed that it was more Maths homework.