Fifty

Their friends immediately rushed to grab Yoongi back, dragging him off Sungwoon who was slumped against the wall holding his jaw in pain.

Jimin couldn't move. He was frozen to the spot, watching the scene in front of him.

Yoongi allowed his friends to pull him backwards, but he kept a stern eye on Sungwoon. Was one punch enough to keep this guy away? So he wouldn't come back again?

Taehyung was suddenly by Jimins side and tugging him to the other side of the hall. Jimin worriedly looked to Sungwoon on the floor before back to Yoongi.

Sungwoon looked down at his hand to see blood. "What the fuc-you're crazy!" He spat, glaring at Yoongi standing above him. Yoongi tried to calm his anger, but just looking at this guy made him mad. Sungwoon turned to Jimin. "still like this guy huh? You must be crazy too."
Jimin clenched his fists and frowned. Sungwoon scoffed. "Not gonna cry about it are you?"

Apparently, this was another step to far for Yoongi. He yanked himself out of his friends grip when they weren't expecting it and launched himself onto Sungwoon again. Grabbing the boy's collar, Sungwoons eyes widened as Yoongi raised his fist into the air. Jimin cried and rushed towards his Hyung, while Namjoon and Hoseok join quickly. Yoongi managed to throw one more punch into the side of Sungwoons face before the three boys pull him off. Namjoon and Hoseok take an arm each while Jimin pushed himself between Sungwoon and Yoongi. Jimin doesn't know what else to do, what would calm the older down. So he risked it and wrapped his arms around Yoongis neck, burying his head into the older boy's neck. He can fee Yoongi trying to fight out of his friends grip, clearly wanting to batter Sungwoon to pieces. But then he slowly stopped trying to fight once he hears Jimin mumble into the crook of his neck.

"Hyung, please" he sounds desperate, worried.

Yoongis eyes move away from Sungwoon and finally looks around the hall. It's only now he's realised other students had gathered around them, whispering amongst themselves and watching the scene in front of them.

Sungwoon groaned in pain in the floor before pulling himself to his feet. Seokjin moves towards him and takes the boy's arm, steadying him as he stands. Sungwoon smacks his hand away and scowled at the older. "The hell you doing?"

"Well I was going to help you, but I'm guessing you don't need it?" Seokjin said, raising a brow.

"Yeah, I can do it myself. I've taken worse, this is nothing"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and stepped back. "Alright, I didn't ask for your whole life story"

Sungwoon opened his mouth to say something, but decided not to. Once on his feet, He touched the wound on his lip and winced. He turned back to the group of boys staring at him. Taehyung, especially, was burning holes into the side of Sungwoons head with his harsh glare.

"Jimin" Yoongi muttered. He was still full of adrenaline, still angry from Sungwoon talking about Jimin like that, but now he was more angry that Namjoon and Hoseok still had a hold of his arms. They were restricting him from hugging his boyfriend that he had missed so much.

"No, Hyung, I-I'm not letting go" He muffled.

"No, Jimin- I mean- guys let go"
Namjoon and Hoseok quickly gathered what he meant and let go. Yoongi didn't waste time in scooping Jimin into his arms, pulling him in to an even tighter hug- if that was even possible.

Sungwoon gritted his teeth and walked straight past them, not batting an eye as he dragged his feet down the corridor.

Everyone, including the students from the classroom that had gathered around, watching the boy leave. Then the classmates turned around and left while they gossiped and laughed about the situation. A few commenting on the two boys standing in the middle of the hallways, hugging each other to death.