Six

[a week later]

"Woah, you're not crying this time"

Jimin turned his head to see Yoongi at the doorway.

"You're funny" Jimin saying sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Thanks" the corners of Yoongis mouth tugged up into a smile and he walked up to the boy's desk, taking a seat by the side of him like usual. Jimin watched him do so, waiting for what Yoongi's next lines.
"I need your help"

"Looks like the tables have turned"

"Shut up its urgent" Yoongi pulled out his maths book from his backpack and placed it in front of Jimin.

Jimin put his phone away and looked at the maths in front of him. There were a few scribbles beside a few of the problem questions where Yoongi had obviously tried to solve it.
He went through each one and helped the older to figure it out. They finished all the questions relatively quickly and when they did Yoongi took back his book before leaning back on the chair.

"Why are you in here anyway?"

The younger sighed. "Same as usual. Trying to stay out the way of the love birds"

Yoongi laughed, showing his gums. Wow, I've never seen that before, Jimin thought. That's kinda cute, what the hell.

"Love birds" Yoongi repeated, still with a chuckle in his voice.

Jimin forced a little laugh and diverted his gaze that seemed to be lingering on Yoongis lips. "It's true though." He said. "They just feed each other all the time, and buy lunch for the two of them, and Jungkooks always clinging to Tae and Tae is always being touchy with him— like did you know Taehyung keeps playing with his hair! Who does that! It's so... so- so strange?" Jimin didn't realise how much he had to say, he kept going. "Like im not even sure if it's cute or not, you know what I mean? And! I only just found out this morning that they went out for a date! A date! At some BBQ place! What happened to inviting me out for food? Not to mention that was, what? 3, 4 days ago. So basically neither of them bothered to tell me, how lovely is that. Taehy—"

"-Jimin"
Jimins mouth automatically shut and to be slightly honest, he was quite thankful that Yoongi stopped him. The younger smiled weakly, looking guilty as though talking about the pairing was bad. And I guess it was, For Jimin at least.

"Sorry" Jimin mumbled and looked down to his hands in his lap.

"S'okay." Yoongi replied. "But forget about them being lovey dovey and come with me."

When Jimin lifted his head he saw Yoongi already getting up from his seat. He was grinning but Jimin couldn't tell what the smile meant. What does he want to show me?

Although his head desperately wanted to question Yoongi, curious to where and what the older was going to show him, Jimin kept his mouth shut for now and followed Yoongi's actions.

Jimin trailed behind Yoongi as he lead him down the halls of their school until they stopped at one of the classrooms. Jimin must have not been looking where he was going as he bumped straight into Yoongi as he stood still. The younger mouthed a sorry before straightening himself up and focusing on the classroom in front of them.

"Why are we here?" Jimin questioned, scrunching up his face after realising the classroom was in fact the schools music room. 

"Come on" Yoongi said, completely ignoring his question like he had never even asked it. Jimin watched the boys face as he pushed open the door and urged him to follow too. Yoongi looked so full of excitement and delight and Jimin had no idea what was going on but he definitely knew seeing Yoongi like this gave him a strange burst of happiness himself.