Thirty Four

Before I start just letting you know there will be lot of skipping in this chapter but other than that, enjoy💕

***

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"

The two were still stood in the hallway, Jungkook didn't look as relaxed as usual is which makes Jimin feel a little nervous.

"Well.." Jungkook started. "It's not that important, but I just had to ask"

"Ask what?"

"did you have a crush on me?"

Jimin almost stopped breathing for a second because —how does he know?
His mouth stumbled open, desperately trying to get the words out. Even if it wasn't true now, it was still embarrassing for him to say.

"W-what?" Jimin forced himself to laugh. "Why would you think— who told you that?"

Originally Jimin had planned that to be a rhetorical question. He didn't expect an answer from Jungkook, well if he did he just assumed Jungkook had finally realised it himself. He's late but ok

However, everything was thrown out the window when Jungkook said

"Well... actually.."

***

"Yoongi, where's your lovely boyfriend?" Hoseok asked looking around the room. "Yours too Taehyung"

"W-wha—" Taehyung didn't have much chance to finish his sentence as he was cut off by Yoongi.

"I don't know" the older glanced towards the door as if hoping he'd walk in at that exact moment. "They we're with us a moment ago"

"should we look for them?" Taehyung said, cheeks bright pink from the previous comment.

"They'll come in soon. I know you can't bare to be apart from them for more than a second but relax" Namjoon laughed as he patted the boys' backs.

Not a minute later, the classroom door opened and the five of them turn round to see who it was. Jungkook stood at the door with a guilty look on his face.

Yoongis smile dropped and he looked to Taehyung who also could tell something was wrong.

"Tae.." Jungkook called quietly from the other room. "A slight problem..."

"What? What is it?" Taehyung asked quickly rushing up to the boy. Yoongi followed right behind him.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi adds.

"That's the problem"

***

"Well... actually.." Jungkook had said. "Yoongi Hyung did"

"What?" Jimin breathed out. "No- he didn't, why would he...?" Suddenly his good mood was out the window yet again. It didn't sound like Yoongi at all but then again, Jungkook was certainly not a liar.

"Is it true then?" Jungkook pressed again but the older ignored his question.

"When did he tell you this?"

At this point Jungkook could tell he might have made a mistake, maybe it wasn't the best idea to tell him this. He could see Jimins hands curling up into a fist and his mouth turning into a frown.

Jungkook tried to laugh it off. "It's not important—"

The boy cut him off again. "Kook, when was it?"

"A-ah,... well it was a while ago hyung! It's not important"

" a while ago huh?" Jimin mumbled to himself feeling a few tears welling up. When I told him to promise not to tell anyone.. I guess he didn't mean it.