Forty Three

It was Friday.

The weekend was only a day away.

It was crazy how much Jimin had been bumping into Sungwoon ever since they met at the vending machine. It's like he saw him everywhere and anywhere!

Jimin didn't mind Sungwoon, he was pretty funny actually and very kind, but for some reason his friends acted funny around the boy. Especially Taehyung, Jimin was pretty sure Taehyung hated the guy.

Usually, Jimin listens to Taehyung, he's often always right about who's right for him— you know, because of best friends senses and all. But Jimin didn't understand this, he didn't understand why Taehyung was acting weird with Sungwoon.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't talk to him?" Jimin had asked Taehyung one day.

Taehyung had stuttered on his words, brushing off the subject saying Sungwoon was just one of those people and that his best friend instincts are tingling.

Jimin had ignored him.
He wasn't going to be rude to someone who hadn't done anything wrong, now was he?

Yoongi on the other hand, agreed more with Taehyung day by day. He never voiced it though, because Jimin was his boyfriend and he trusted him. Yoongi didn't want to get paranoid just incase Jimin got upset thinking they had no trust in each other. Sungwoon was just a friend right? A friend like the rest of them? like Hoseok or Seokjin?

Yoongi just had to keep an eye on Sungwoon that's all.

***

"Wait, screw my plans. I can probably do Saturday."

Jimin pushed his coins into the vending machine while he thought about the conversation yesterday.

Today he was just getting a drink for himself. Jimin hadn't gotten much sleep last night and felt more tired than usual, not to mention there was a lot on his mind right now. The movies with Yoongi, the party with Sungwoon, homework, Taehyung bugging him about bad vibes from Sungwoon, he failed a mock test, things like that.

After choosing the one he wanted he watched it fall to the bottom before bending down and collecting his drink.

"Didn't you buy me one?"  He heard someone laugh behind him.

Jimin flinched and turned around to see Sungwoon only a few steps away with a brow raised and lips curled up into a smirk.

"O-oh no, I didn't." Jimin replied, not really sure if the boy was joking or not. "I mean, I can buy you one if you'd—"

The older chuckled and shook his head. "Only kidding. So, Jimin, how are you? You look kinda tired"

"I am a bit... didn't sleep a lot" he mumbled "what about you?"

"Well, the usual." Sungwoon shrugged. Jimin isn't sure what the usual is, but he smiled anyway. There's a bit of an awkward silence before Sungwoon says "So, about that party.." he moved forward until hes close enough to wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulder, leaning his head round into the younger boys view. Jimin was sort of forced to make eye contact. He felt stiff in Sungwoons hold. "did you make a decision?" The boy asked.

"well..." Jimin started, feeling a bit pressured. "I actually agreed to meet Yoongi hyung on Saturday."

He saw Sungwoon raise a brow, then he released his grip slightly, but never really letting go of Jimins shoulder. "that's such a shame" he sighed before turning to the younger with a small pout. "I was really looking forward to seeing you at the party. Are you sure you can't rearrange that to another day?"