Nineteen

Jimin couldn't have been more glad to hear the sound of the concert starting.

Jimin stood in silence next to Yoongi who stared at the ground until the concert began. He definitely blamed Hoseok for making it more awkward.

Everyone immediately stood up as loud music blasted from the speakers a around the stadium.

The stadium suddenly went dark and the stage was the only thing that was lit up, apart from the odd specs of light amongst the crowd.

Jimin pushed his distracting thoughts to the back of his mind and squealed along with the rest of the fans.

When he turned to Yoongi, he saw the older looking at him as though he was laughing. He turned away before Jimin could try and say anything.

Kanye west entered the stage and the four of them cheered along with the thousands of others in the stadium. Music immediately began to play and suddenly Jimin was hearing Kanye West's voice in real life.
It had only just sank into Jimins Brain.

His smile grew wider as the song went on.

–––

"Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, the best, superior, golden, brilliant, astonishing, stunning, astounding—"

"Hoseok stop screaming"

"But I'm so hyped!"

Hoseok skipped around the three of them as they made their way out of the stadium. He had a poster rolled up in his hand, and occasionally he'd stop prancing around just to kiss it.

Jimin didn't know about the rest of them but he found Hoseok awfully hilarious. Yoongi and Namjoon might have just gotten use to his silliness.

"Do you really find him that funny?" Namjoon laughed beside of Jimin.

The younger nodded with a bright smile on his face. He was in such a good mood. The concert was amazing.

"See? At least someone appreciates me" Hoseok said, barging his way in between Namjoon and Jimin to put his arm around the Youngers shoulders. "Jimin you're now my favourite."

He then leans close to Jimins ear and covers his mouth as he speaks. "I think you're someone else's favourite too" he whispered.

Jimin looked up to see Hoseok smirking. Before Jimin could speak, the older patted his back and skipped off in front once more.  Jimin blushed as he sneaked a glance at Yoongi who had his hands in his pocket looking the opposite way.

It wasn't a long walk to Hoseoks fathers car from the stadium and Jimin was glad as his feet aches from standing for so long.

"Hey kids!" Hoseoks dad exclaimed as they opened the doors to car and got in.

"You're so embarrassing" his son mumbled as he sat down.

***

The one most important thing Jimin told himself not to do.

And he did it.

That was to fall asleep.

Jimin couldn't keep his open for any longer, he was so sleepy, even more so than on he journey  there.

Everytime his eyes closed, Jimin would tilt to the left before suddenly forcing himself awake, only to repeat the cycle again. After doing the same multiple times, he eventually got too tired to keep himself awake.

Jimins eyes fluttered close one last time and he slowly leaned to the side. To his bad luck, Hoseoks dad turned a sharp corner, sending him into Yoongi.