Thirty Three

The next week at school was, honestly, such a great week for Jimin. He felt so happy and loved whenever he was with Yoongi, which was pretty much all the time now. He would try every way to spend more time with him and Yoongi would do the exact same. The two were completely attached, all their friends could tell, the whole class could probably tell.

The week after that was almost even better. Jimin had been thinking about bringing the idea of Yoongi meeting his parents up again soon as he had been dreaming of it for a few nights now. By dreaming, I mean day dreaming. Jimin had been imagining scenarios in his head about what could happen on the day Yoongi meets his parents.

He just really wanted his parents to love Yoongi and wanted Yoongi to like his parents.

In fact, Jimin was day dreaming about another scenario of the four of them sat round a table, enjoying a meal his mother made, while he walked down the hall towards his classroom. That was until someone bumped shoulders with him.

Jimin snapped out of his day dream when he hit the side of some lockers. He frowned and looked behind him to see who so rudely shoved passed him as though there wasn't a whole hallway of free space to walk in. There were a small amount of students lingering around and some walking to and from classrooms but other than that, the whole hallway was clear.

Chaeyeon.

Of course

Jimin let out a small huff before continuing down the hallway.

"Oh, Jimin" Chaeyeon voice echoed down the hall. The said boy stopped in his tracks, suddenly a little nervous. He thought she had carried on walking, but clearly not.

Jimin slowly turned around, Chaeyeon was facing him with a One hand on her hip.

There was a long pause before Chaeyeon spoke, making Jimin wonder if she actually had anything to say or she just loved picking fights.

"Have you done it yet?" She said, a smirk peaking upon her lips.

Jimin nervously looks to the side. Two or three students are looking his way. "Done wha-?" He finally spoke.

"With Yoongi oppa"

At that Jimin almost choked on thin air which only attracted more attention—if Chaeyeon hadn't attracted enough already that is.
"W-what?" He stumbled.

Jimin glanced around the hall again to see more students were facing their way now. They all heard Chaeyeon pretty damn clear as it was obvious she said it as loud as possible.

Then Chaeyeon gasped. A little devilish smirk broke through at the end, letting Jimin know that she was definitely faking being shocked.
"You have? Wow, I can't believe it. I thought you were more innocent than that."

As his face flushed red with embarrassment, Jimin shook his head. "I haven't done anything with him! We're not— I'm not—"

"You're so shameless," Chaeyeon laughed. She opened her mouth to say something else but immediately shut it after her gaze shifted from Jimin to something behind him.

Jimin looked over his shoulder to see what she stopped for.

Yoongi stood just a few steps away, glancing between Chaeyeon and his boyfriend.
"What's going on here?" He said with a bit of suspicion with the way it looked.

Students in the hall around them began to whisper as they moved on slowly.

Jimins cheeks reddened knowing exactly what people were going to think now.