Twenty Five

**i just want to say before I start this chapter that I'm so grateful to everyone that has read this story, liked this story and commented. I love you all 💛

***

"Is it true?" Jungkook asked, urging Yoongi to talk once again after he ignored the last question.

Yoongi finally took notice of him and let out a big ass sign. "Don't you think it's a bad idea to listen to people's conversations." he grumbled.

"It wasn't my fault" Jungkook defended. "I came out to see where the two of you went but realised you were arguing"

"We weren't arguing" Yoongi snapped.

Jungkook frowned at how harsh the older was talking. "Sorry. Sure seemed like it though"

"Whatever"

Just as Yoongi hoped the boy would leave, Taehyung joined them in the hall, confused as to why everyone looked annoyed.

"Whats going on? Where's Jimin?"

"Bathroom probably, you should go to him" Yoongi said simply before turning on his heels and walking off down the hall.

"Hey! Class is starting soon!where are you going" Jungkook called from behind him.

Yoongi ignored the question and continued walking.

"I'll go find Jimin" Taehyung said and wondered down the opposite direction, leaving Jungkook alone. He took a deep breath before walking back into class.

***

"Shall we go back?" Taehyung questioned.

Jimin weakly modded. He wondered whether Yoongi would be in there, would he see him return?

He took one last look in the mirror and wiped around his eyes a final time. His eyes were slightly red and puffy but it wasn't the worst it's been. Jimin didn't want to continue to dwell on what he looked like and moved away from the mirror. If anyone noticed he had been crying then so be it.

They walked down the hall together, Taehyung occasionally glancing towards the smaller to see if he's still ok.

They walked into class just as the teacher came down the hall. They quickly sat down in their seats and kept quiet as multiple students stared at them.

Jimin noticed Yoongi wasn't in his seat. He glanced over to Taehyung who was already keeping an eye on him. He then moved on to see Jungkook further down the room was also staring his way.

But Jimin soon looked somewhere else after remembering the conversation with Yoongi.

Where is Yoongi?

***

Yoongi sat in the music room staring at his hands on the keys of the piano. He was so frustrated that his hands couldn't move like he wanted them too.

The room was empty as usual, luckily no classes were using this room at this particular time. Although, what use was that now?