Twenty Three

It was lunch and Jimin was walking down the corridors to the music room, their music room. He hummed a tune as he tried his very best not to skip down the halls. He was happier than he was this morning, for sure. That was because Jimin was actually terrified this morning. He was terrified because he thought he was going to get beaten up or shoved in the bin as soon as he stepped into school. Or if not that, then thousands of rumours spreading about him and people whispering at every corner— at the very least. Instead his day went just like any other day. So what did that mean?

It meant Chaeyeon didn't tell anyone about the two of them being in the couples cafe. It meant Chaeyeon didn't tell anyone they two of them were gay.

When he opened the doors to the music room, he saw Yoongi sat at the piano as usual lifting his head to see who came in. When his eyes landed on Jimin and Jimins eyes landed on Yoongi, they both grinned simultaneously.

Jimin quickly shut the door before bouncing over towards the older, sitting down next to him like always.
"Hyung" He said, even though he had nothing else to say after it.

"Good day?" Yoongi leaned over and straightened a few strands of hair on the youngers head.

Jimin nodded happily once Yoongi removes his hand. "I'm glad nothing has spread about you Hyung"

"Don't worry about me Jiminnie" Yoongi replied "I couldn't care less if Chaeyeon told everyone, I only need one person to know"

Jimins smile faulted slightly. "And..Do they know?.." he asked, hoping for a certain answer.

Yoongi laughed and looked away. "Yes they do."

The younger let out a little huff. He didn't want to Jump to conclusions that it was him, especially like like time only to then get hurt when his crush actually liked someone else. But on the other hand, surely there was only a
Limited amount of people that knew Yoongi was gay. If anything, his friends should be the only people that knew (well he guessed from how conservative Yoongi is). Jimin was now only one of those people because... because well, he just was. Yoongi admitted it while he was standing next to him.

So, in theory, if Jimin just grouped the names in his head and crossed out which ones it definitely isn't... then he should get an answer. Well close enough.

Jimin was nervous to find out. Jimin was nervous that it wasn't going to be him. Jimin was nervous that it might be him. Jimin was just god damn nervous.

What if it is me? He asked himself in his head. What do I do then?

Nothing ever happened like this with Jungkook  so he was scared about messing things up.

"Jimin?"

The younger blinked back to reality where Yoongi was staring at him while he waved a hand in his face.

"Yep?" Jimin said cutely as though nothing had happened.

"Odd" Yoongi laughed under his breath before he continued. "Its lunch, shouldn't you be eating?"

"Oh!" With that Jimin swing the bag of his back and searched inside of it for his box he made perfectly this morning. (He even got up early to make it extra pretty for Yoongi). But..
"Oh.." he frowned after rummaging back and forth throughout his bag.

"What?"

"I think I left it at home...I must have forgotten it when I went to brush my teeth..." he said sadly before turning to Yoongi with a pout. "Hyung I'm sorry. I really wanted to share it with you but now I can't–"

"Why are you apologising to me?" Yoongi laughed. "It's your lunch. Wait here, I'll get something for you"  the older stood up and was about to walk off when Jimin grabbed his sleeve. When Yoongi turned back, he stood up aswell, an obvious pout on his lips.

"No, it's fine Hyung, you don't have to get me anything. Just get something for yourself"

Yoongi scoffed. "I can't do that. I'm going to get you something, what do you want?"

"Then I'll come with you" Jimin said. "We can go together"

After a small pause, Yoongis lips curled up into a smile. "Fine" He reaches over with his free arm and pulls Jimins small hand off his sleeve, only to guide it into his own. He curled his fingers around Jimins and gave him a heart melting grin before he tugged him out of the room.

Waves of electricity were pumping through his arm, he could feel it in his chest, in his stomach, in his legs, in his head, in his everywhere. Jimin felt a bit dazed after that, he wasn't really doing much but gazing at Yoongi who lead him into the lunch hall. Because Jimin was in such a trance he had completely forgotten he had just walked into a room where half the school was while holding another boy's hand. Min Yoongis hand to be precise.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked after already picking out a drink and fruit pot for himself.

"Whatever" Jimin grinned, suddenly feeling very giggly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and picked out a milkshake and asked for a meal from the dinner ladies.
"You should eat that too" Jimin said taking the fruit pot from the olders hands. "You're going to starve!"

"No I'm not" Yoongi replied. "I'm happy just to see you eating."

"Well it's the same for me!" Jimin whined as he took the fruit and put it back on the shelf before he turned back and asked the dinner ladies for the same as what he had.
"There we go" Jimin said proudly.

Yoongi rolled his eyes once again and pinched Jimins cheek.

When they were given their trays, They were forced to let go of each other's hand. Jimin still hadn't really processed what he'd done, if he had been in his right mind he wouldn't have allowed it in front of the whole school.

Jimin quickly found where his friends were sitting and pointed Yoongi in that direction. To their surprise, each of their friends were sat together.

Jungkook and Taehyung were sat chatting with Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin as though they had been friends for years.

Since when did this happen?

Jimin and Yoongi approached the table and they all looked up to greet them. Jimin cautiously glanced around the hall to see a few people looking his way. He sat down quickly next to Taehyung and thought nothing of it. Yoongi sat opposite him next to Seokjin.

"Since when have you guys been sitting together?" Yoongi asked as he took his seat.

"A while" was all Seokjin said as he shovelled more food into his mouth.

"And Why are you two here?" Hoseok said acting shocked. "Since when did you two come in here at lunch?"

"Jimin forgot his lunch"

The said boy smiled embarrassedly.

"What the one you spent ages on just for yoon—" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin kicking him under the table.

"Hey" Taehyung whined with a frown. "Why are you attacking me? I thought you're a thing now?"

"Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said with gritted teeth and a hard stare.

Yoongi has his eyes mostly on Jimin who was currently bright red and trying desperately to get the wrapper off his milkshake straw. He knew what the situation he was in right now, but seeing Jimin struggle for so long with that straw.... he had to interfere. He reached over and took the little plastic straw off Jimin and ripped it open before piercing the milkshake cup. The whole table was staring at him with raised eyebrows.

"Just eat your food" Yoongi mumbled as he took a bit of his own, slightly embarrassed himself.

Everyone suddenly did as he said and scrambled to shove food into their mouths.

***

Hihihihihihihihih I took so long again I'm sorry my lovelies ah

I hoped you enjoyed this at least