Thirty Nine

Jimin wakes up the next morning with heavy eyes. He stretched his arms out above him and sat up, letting his eyes adjust to the natural light shining through from the window, practically blinding him.  He groaned and scratched his head, ruffling up his hair even more. He had to take a moment to think about what happened last night.

He suddenly remembered Yoongi and looked down to the side to see the space next to him was empty. Jimin twisted under the covers to check the rest of the room, but Yoongi was no where to be seen, only the living room door was opened.

Jimin rubbed his eyes one last time before chucking the covers to the side and getting up. He made his way out of the living room and down the hall. 

A sweet smell hit his senses as he pushed open the kitchen door and peered in. Jimin smiled as soon as he saw Yoongi siting at the table with a plate in front of him, stabbing his fork into a pile of pancakes soaked in syrup.

He pushed open the door with a grin and rushed to Yoongis side.
The older lifted his head when he saw him and returned the smile.

"Hey, flower" Yoongi said softly chuckling at Jimins bed head. "Looking pretty"

The younger blushes and sits down next to his Hyung.
"Have a good sleep?" The older asked, cutting off a bit of pancake and holding it to Jimins mouth to eat.
Jimin leant forward and opened his mouth to take the bite of pancake. He nodded sweetly, once he finished chewing he replied with "did you?"

"Yeah, not bad"

"How come you're up so early? And where did the pancakes come from?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi laughed. "Early? It's not early. It's nearly one in the afternoon"

Jimins eyes went wide "It is?"

"Yeah and as for the pancakes, you're mum made them for me when I woke up" the older explained. "She's just gone out to do shopping but she said she'll make you some when she comes back"

"Oh" Jimin blinked. Was it really that late? "Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I slept so late!"

"I didn't want to wake you, baby, you looked so cute while sleeping. And you must have been tired, we didn't actually go to sleep until 2 am" Yoongi lightly brushed Jimins hair down with his fingers, the younger almost leaned into the touch.

"Oh" Jimin said once more. "Have you seen my dad?"

"Yeah, he was dragged out by your mother too"

Jimin let out a soft laugh before standing up from his seat. Yoongi watched him walk past him to the door, but before the boy could leave he asked "where are you going?"

Jimin looks back over his shoulder and Yoongi simply smiles at that, thinking of how beautiful and adorable the younger was at the same time. His messy hair and puffy cheeks made him look irresistibly cute, Yoongi just wanted to kiss him all over.
"I'm going to get ready Hyung" Jimin smiled but it seemed a little too mischievous for Yoongis liking. "Why? Are you going to join me?"

Yoongi raised a brow. "Are you forgetting what happened last night? Or are you trying to make it happen again?"

Jimin suddenly blushed, seeing to have lost the confidence to flirt "I forgot about that" he squeaked before he ran out of the kitchen. Yoongi laughed as he heard the pitter patter of feet rushing up the stairs.

The older thought about his meeting with Jimins mother this morning, recalling how oblivious the woman was, almost as though she didn't see anything at all.

"Good morning Yoongi!! Did you sleep well? Was it comfy enough on the mats?" The woman had asked as soon as she saw Yoongi enter the kitchen.