Chapter 4

I smile a bit and then remember what my mom said.

"Edwin, my mom said I can't leave the house." I explain.

"You can't leave if you never go in." Edwin says with a smirk.

"Fine." I say as I give in.

Edwin grabs my hand and pulls me inside. He walks past the living room where all of the boys are (except Zion). They look up from their phones and look at Edwin and I.

"Um, Edwin where are we going?" I ask.

"Upstairs." Edwin responds.

I gulp and then he takes me into one of many rooms. Inside of the room is just a queen sized bed, a tv and dresser and a walk in closet with a bathroom. It's like my house but simpler I guess. Once I fully get inside of the room, Edwin closes the door and then pushes me up against a wall.

⚠️⚠️ATTENTION! THERE IS DIRTY CONTENT BELOW. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!⚠️⚠️

Edwin looked into my eyes and then kissed me. I was a bit shocked but at the same time not really because I knew this would happen. Meanwhile I'm in my thoughts, Edwin grabs my thighs as a signal to jump. I jump and he places both hands on my butt for better support. He carries me to the bed and begins taking off my shirt. I take off my shirt and then he takes off his. Then he takes off my pants and begins to massage my core. I slightly moan while kissing him passionately. He is about to take off his pants but then someone knocks on the door.

"....Ed?" Brandon Asks.

"Uh...yeah?" Edwin responds as he tries to stop kissing me.

"Whatcha guys doing in there?" Brandon asks.

"Homework." Edwin says quick and staccato.

Edwin then goes back to kissing me. But instead of kissing my lips, he makes his way down to my neck and eventually he finds my sweet spot. I let out a subtle moan. I feel Edwin smile as he kisses my neck.

"Dude, it doesn't sound like homework." Brandon says.

"Bro, go away!" Edwin demands.

"Okay but if Z finds out about this, you're dead. You know how he feels about J-" Brandon starts to say but gets cut off.

"Dude, shut the hell up!" Edwin yells.

"Alright fine." Brandon says.

Edwin begins to take off his pants and is left in his boxers. I look down and see Edwin's huge bulge in his boxers. I bite my lip out of habit and he laughs a bit.

"You like what you see?" Edwin asks jokingly.

I pull Edwin on top of me and he begins to move his hips on mine and his bulge is rubbing up against my core. I moan a little bit and he covers my mouth. I look at him in the eyes and he looks at me and smiles. His smile is so amazing and charming. He then sucks on my neck and gives me a hickey. I start to get a hot feeling at my core. But at the same time, it feels like I might have peed a little. I know for a fact that I didn't pee, but....I'm wet. Uh oh. Why is Edwin doing this to me? I need to go, but I can't leave. I want him.

"Edwin, I have to go." I say breathlessly.

"No, stay. For me." Edwin begs as he is still sucking on my neck.

I melt right under him, but then I remember about Zion and Brandon. I feel bad for Brandon, he knows what's happening and he likes me. Fuck. But what about Nick and Austin? Do they like me? Oh god. They are all here with me. I need to go home immediately.

"Edwin, I really have to go." I say in a whining tone.

"Baby girl, you can't leave daddy. Especially when daddy is all hot and bothered." Edwin says looking down at his dick.