Chapter 8

JASMINE's POV

I wake up in the hospital and see Brandon to my left sitting in the chair with his head down. I reach over and grab his hair, slightly tugging it. He looks up at me and quickly runs over to me and hugs me.

"Are you okay? Please tell me you are! Oh my god." Brandon says.

"In fine. I just don't want to be at the hospital anymore." I say.

The doctor walks right in afterwards and tells me that I could home, I just need to be watched over. Brandon helps me get ready to leave. He walks me to the Uber since he went inside of the ambulance. We get to my house and he helps me walk in. I see that the boys are still there. I then turn to Brandon and tell him something.

"Can you tell the guys to leave? I want to get some rest." I whisper to him.

Brandon nods and then I walk upstairs as he says something to the boys. I get to my room and take a shower. I get back into some pajamas and then fall asleep.

I was in the woods with Brandon, Zion, and Nick. Brandon left to go pee. Classic Brandon. Zion and Nick walked with me a little further and then pushed me to the ground. Zion got on top of me and started kissing me. I cried out for Brandon. He couldn't hear me. Nick just stood there smiling and laughing. Tears began to form in my eyes. Then Nick pushed Zion off of me and I sat up. Nick pushed me back down and took off my pants. "Stop please! Brandon help!" I yell and scream. Nobody came. Zion began to suffocate me with his arms and Nick pushed himself inside of me. I hated it. I cried out for Brandon until I wake up in a dark room.

"Shhh, shhhh. It's okay." Brandon says cuddling me.

I hug him back while crying. I hug him tight and hold on to him. He lays me down and gets up but I grab his hand.

"Don't leave me please!" I beg.

He looks at me and comes back to my bed. He gets on top of me and hugs me. I breathe in his fresh scent. He smells so good. Oh my god! He then gets off of me a little bit and holds on to me. I fall asleep eventually. And so does Brandon.

A/N: HEY Y'ALL! I MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORT ON PURPOSE BECAUSE WHAT I WAS GOING TO ADD NEXT HAD TO BE ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PAGE. IM SORRY BUT I LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️