Chapter 43

-Unedited-

I woke up and I was on top of Daniel. He had his arms wrapped around my body and I was in the starfish position but on top of him.

I slowly got up and tried to get out of bed, but Daniel pulled me back down on top of him. I lightly laughed and kissed his cheek.

"That's all I get?" Daniel asked with his eyes closed.

"You can get more if you let me go make food." I say.

In a blink of an eye, Daniel's arms move from my waist to the bed. I laugh and sit up completely, so that I am straddling him. He opens his eyes and places his hands on my waist.

I put my hair in a braid, and then wrap that in a bun. While I am doing so, I feel Daniel grow underneath me. I try to understand why until I realize that he's slowly moving my hips against his.

I spring off of him and peek out of my bedroom. I don't see anyone in the living room, so it's all clear.

Before I can completely open the door, Daniel pulls me out of the way and closes it. He then pushes me up against the wall and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiles too and grips on to my waist, and then slowly thrusts into my hips.

"Daniel." I softly moan.

"Let's have some fun." Daniel says.

I nod and he picks me up and takes me to my bed. He drops me on my bed and begins to undress me.

--

"Wow." Daniel says.

"Wow." I say.

"You have a really nice body." Daniel says.

"Thanks, you're bigger than I expected." I admit.

We both look at each other and he leans in. Our lips touch and we just make out for a while.

All of a sudden the door opens and we immediately grab the blanket and cover our bodies. I hide my face in Daniel's chest and he just kisses my forehead.

"Um...what were you guys just doing?" Corbyn asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"We just woke up and noticed nobody was in the living room and then we heard slight moaning." Jonah said.

"Yeah and we waited 5 minutes in case you guys were doing stuff." Corbyn says.

"Oh." I say.

"Should've waited longer." Daniel said quietly.

"Hey!" Corbyn and Jonah said at the same time.

I laugh and reach for my phone which is on the side that Daniel is on. I sit up, with the blanket still covering me, and grab it.

"You're gonna expose my body!" Daniel cries out pulling down me on top of him and covering our bodies with the blanket.

"I need my phone!" I yell.

I see Corbyn rush over to my phone and snatch it from my hands. He goes back to the door.

"My phone!" I yell.

"Tell us what you two were doing and you will get it back." Jonah says.

"Hell no!" Daniel says.

"Well, no phone!" Corbyn says.

"Corbynnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" I whine.

"Jasmineeeeeeeeeee!" Corbyn whines like I did.

"Or you could just show us...?" Jonah tries to bargain.